Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Sunday! How are you? Are you going to craft today?

How goes?! How ya doing? How was your day yesterday?

How's the weather in your area today? Chilly, cold, hot?

What are you up to today? Cleaning? Church? Family events? Chilling?

Are you going to do any crafting? If so, what are you working on?

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Replies (31-40):
mitchiesgirl
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:07 PM
I don't think it ever gets that cold in the middle of the day where I live lol! I'd freeze! It's 73 right now but it feels warmer bc of the sun

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

I miss the warm weather, It's 48 over here in Texas! So I'm drinking my Starbucks to keep me warm haha

Quoting mitchiesgirl:

It's warm and sunny over here.... Yesterday I worked and then went to a going away party... Today I'll be decorating our house for halloween, going shopping and then going to dinner with the family :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamKlug
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Thank you very much!  It's greatly appreciated!  Everyone who donates will be thanked and listed as a donar as well!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Aw, cool! I will have to see if I can scrap together a small donation from Lu & Ed! :)

Quoting SamKlug:

For the walk itself a small money donation is fine.  If someone decides to sell products relating to breast cancer awareness, a small percentage of the proceeds as well.  Last year I raised over $2,000 for the cause and would love to either meet or beat that goal this year!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling better! :( that is a bummer, hope that you feel dandy soon!

What type of donations are you looking for?

Quoting SamKlug:

I literally just woke up and it's 11:30.  Lol.  To be honest I'm not feeling the best.  I don't think I'll be able to get any crafting in today though.  I have a ton of homework to get done and have to pick up my DD from grannies at 1:30.  Then I have to work tonight.  Forgot to check what time I need to be in but I plan on calling soon.  I want to work some more on DD's blanket today and hopefully find a cute messenger bag pattern that I put a bunch of Breast Cancer awareness ribbons on.  I plan to do the walk at the end of this month and want to have the bag done so I can still carry my money and a couple water bottles with me for the duration.  Gonna get started on looking for donations for it as well today.  So if you ladies would like to donate let me know!  Lol

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Sorry to hear about your round of bad luck again. Why did he get fired?

Quoting mariesmama:

freezing  the heater died right after it got fixed last night so hubbys staying home from church to let the landlord in

the church is having a carnival i didnt shower without heat and will be asking for prayers since hubby got fired again

i can never figure out why  he keeps getting fired so i figure its his aspergers

XJetX
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:18 PM
We hunt, so it's a filet buck silhouette :)

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

What type of wall hanging will it be?

Quoting XJetX:

It's a little chilly here on the island today but its beautiful out :) ill be running to town then working on a crocheted wall hanging I'm making for my SO for Yule :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Good afternoon!

I slept in today too, didn't get up until 1, I need to weekend to catch up on my sleep. =)

Today is rainy and cold, it's only 46 here today and I have been freezing all weekend! My hypothyroidism doesn't help matters any either. Because of the cold and rain, we aren't doing much, only watching football and maybe some laundry, if I get the energy to do it..

I will be crafting, I'm still working on my Christmas stuff for my store. I only have 4 more snowflakes to make.. Good thing they don't take long to make. =)

The expert in anything was once a beginner.

melliburger
by Melli on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:26 PM

It's chilly here today! We all got up kinda late since we were up and  busy all day yesterday with calvacade of bands. I had tons of fun tehre yesterday! I have a 1250 word essay due today, and also have to do a quiz and two participation posts. We are leaving here tomorrow, so hubby is trying to cram in all his math into today and get it done. We should've been home already but thanks to ... lovely people.... and the car troubles we are still here. We did go out ealier, but that was some quick errands. Blah homework :(

iHEAVENn
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:02 PM

I am working on a baby blanket that is for a baby shower next weekend....... I just found out about it :\ not sure it it will be done in time.

I have an interview this Tuesday, hopefully I get the job.. It ends right around time for my disneyland trip with my son..

Oh yeah, booked the plane tickets this morning! Will be spending 10 days in California with my son visiting family and friends, going to Disneyland and possibly a Zoo :) I can't wait!

I really need to clean my house but will do that tomorrow when the little man is at school :) 

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Whew, just published the 3rd blog post for the day! Took it easy with the fam, didn't get any sewing in today.. Tomorrow! This weekend was so busy, I needed to recoup lol!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Good luck with finishing the blanket in time!

Quoting iHEAVENn:

I am working on a baby blanket that is for a baby shower next weekend....... I just found out about it :\ not sure it it will be done in time.

I have an interview this Tuesday, hopefully I get the job.. It ends right around time for my disneyland trip with my son..

Oh yeah, booked the plane tickets this morning! Will be spending 10 days in California with my son visiting family and friends, going to Disneyland and possibly a Zoo :) I can't wait!

I really need to clean my house but will do that tomorrow when the little man is at school :) 

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Boo for homework! I hope you have been having a blast on your trip! :) Sorry to hear you are stuck there... Do you know when you are leaving?

Quoting melliburger:

It's chilly here today! We all got up kinda late since we were up and  busy all day yesterday with calvacade of bands. I had tons of fun tehre yesterday! I have a 1250 word essay due today, and also have to do a quiz and two participation posts. We are leaving here tomorrow, so hubby is trying to cram in all his math into today and get it done. We should've been home already but thanks to ... lovely people.... and the car troubles we are still here. We did go out ealier, but that was some quick errands. Blah homework :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)