Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sort of OT - REALLY good REALLY healthy breakfast cookies

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:05 PM
  • 6 Replies

FOR REALS these are sooooo yummy! I posted the recipe on my blog!

Recipe: http://breezybot.blogspot.com/2012/10/super-healthy-breakfast-cookie-recipe.html

Brieshon & Kyle ~ Giovanna (10/30/06), Roman (10/30/06), Gaius (9/17/09)
Links to Etsy Shop ~ Facebook Page ~ Blog

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
DanaG70
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Looks yummy, however you lost me at the first ingredient! Can you make them without the bananas? If not, I could make them for my husband and daughter, but I won't touch them. =)

Brieshon
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:28 PM
I was thinking of trying them with roasted/mashed pumpkin instead of banana, but I haven't tried it yet! :)

Quoting DanaG70:

Looks yummy, however you lost me at the first ingredient! Can you make them without the bananas? If not, I could make them for my husband and daughter, but I won't touch them. =)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:32 PM

OOOh! That sounds good! I love pumpkin.. Yeah, I'd switch the banana for the pumpkin, maybe make a seperate batch with banana for the family.

Quoting Brieshon:

I was thinking of trying them with roasted/mashed pumpkin instead of banana, but I haven't tried it yet! :)

Quoting DanaG70:

Brieshon
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Hubby made it with pumpkin instead of banana this morning and it was delicious! I updated the recipe. :)

Quoting DanaG70:

OOOh! That sounds good! I love pumpkin.. Yeah, I'd switch the banana for the pumpkin, maybe make a seperate batch with banana for the family.

Quoting Brieshon:

Quoting DanaG70:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nebcutie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:28 PM
I think i will try these next week!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Awesome!!!! I will have to try it out! Thanks!

Quoting Brieshon:

Hubby made it with pumpkin instead of banana this morning and it was delicious! I updated the recipe. :)

Quoting DanaG70:

Quoting Brieshon:

Quoting DanaG70:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)