Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Hand knit dish cloths, baby wipes, cup cozies and more!

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:13 PM
  • 6 Replies

Check out my new store!  All kinds of kitchen and bathroom accessories as well as baby care items and toys.

http://kaylenticasdreams.storenvy.com.

I will custom knit any of my products in the color of your choice.  You can choose separate colors for each of the items in the set if you like - for example, my set of 7 dish cloths I can make in up to 7 different colors if you wish.  Custom designs, striping or other colorwork can be done at no extra charge.

I will be adding more photos and products as I complete them over the next few weeks, so please stop back!   I'll update with pictures as often as I can.

I have just launched the store over the last few weeks and would appreciate very much any feedback you can give!  Please either comment here, message me or email me at kaylenticasdreams@gmail.com.

Thank you for looking!

Photos of items available below:

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
RutterMama
by Tia on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Very cool!

shilohkitten
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Thank you!

Quoting RutterMama:

Very cool!

armyvet06
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:03 PM
Love them! My mom does tons of knitting. Im a beginning knitter so i havent made it past washcloths dishcloths and pot holders
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shilohkitten
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Thank you!  Oh there is a whole world isn't there?  I learned that I get quickly bored with long projects like blankets and sweaters, I'm much better with something that I can finish in a couple of days (hence my product line, the only things I haven't gotten bored from making!).

Quoting armyvet06:

Love them! My mom does tons of knitting. Im a beginning knitter so i havent made it past washcloths dishcloths and pot holders

armyvet06
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:11 PM
There is! Its amazing what people can do with yarn. My mom made this beautiful afghan for my cousins wedding gift and it took her several months to make. But she would always get bored and knit something else. I cant even begin to tell you how many shirts my mom has made for my two year old lol.

Quoting shilohkitten:

Thank you!  Oh there is a whole world isn't there?  I learned that I get quickly bored with long projects like blankets and sweaters, I'm much better with something that I can finish in a couple of days (hence my product line, the only things I haven't gotten bored from making!).

Quoting armyvet06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shilohkitten
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Haha the only afghan I have even tried to make is sitting 3/4 finished and has taken me like 4 months lol

Quoting armyvet06:

There is! Its amazing what people can do with yarn. My mom made this beautiful afghan for my cousins wedding gift and it took her several months to make. But she would always get bored and knit something else. I cant even begin to tell you how many shirts my mom has made for my two year old lol.

Quoting shilohkitten:

Quoting armyvet06:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)