Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I need some paypal advice from you veterans ;)

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:00 PM
  • 6 Replies

I have an order from canada for 2 hats.  The payment in paypal has been under review for 4 days but today I am showing the payment in my balance.  Should I ship the hats?  Is it under review because it is from canada?  Any thoughts?

Mommy to Lilly (3/28/11), Susanna (12/7/09), and Noah (4/2/08). Crafter Extraordinaire, Wife to John (3/26/06), Born again:),  Micro-farmer, Yarn Lover, Homemaker, Amateur Seamstress, Amateur Photographer, Fiber Addict

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
caseydiane1986
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:02 PM
I've had orders from Canada before and they neverbeen been under review so I think the issue is something else
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brieshon
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:11 PM
I'd check with Paypal support, but I think it just happens with new users sometimes, maybe if their bank isn't in the Paypal system yet? I had that happen once, but I knew the person so I mailed it anyway. It went through fine a few days later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Happy2BDomestic
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Thanks girls! :)

melliburger
by Melli on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:18 PM
Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:59 PM

I think it may be that they are still checking the bank info, but I would definitely email support first and ask.

ZsMommy
by Heids on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Yup-just call support-If you have a new account. occasionally Paypal will put ya up for review and a temporary hold on funds released. Once the money appears in your balance you're good to ship.

Quoting Brieshon:

I'd check with Paypal support, but I think it just happens with new users sometimes, maybe if their bank isn't in the Paypal system yet? I had that happen once, but I knew the person so I mailed it anyway. It went through fine a few days later.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)