Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

started quilting again...

Posted by   + Show Post

Just started quilting again and wondering if there are any other quilters in this group.

I am still cutting out my pieces but it is a scrap pattern and I do have plenty of scraps.

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:09 PM
Replies (21-26):
SLGross215
by Sarah on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Thank you

Quoting Malee1976:

Quoting idee:

I have a scrappy quilt I am dloing now It will take me  a while to finish though. It has 1,405 pieces to it.

Quoting SLGross215:

I love quilting. I have a scrappy quilt hanging on the wall that I need to finish

I love your quilt!!!!

roxxyt
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:34 PM
I have an elna machine it's mostly for quilting, I've made all sorts of quilts over the years. Made all the kids quilts and scrappy ones, made hubby a t shirt one with all his Harley t shirts, it's been a couple of years now since I've made one, I'm not really into traditional quilts with tons of pieces but love the art quilts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by Jennifer on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:55 PM
I've only ever attempted 1 quilt! It was a rag quilt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
idee
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SLGross215:

Oh wow. Mine doesn't have that many...lol Here are all of the blocks. I just need to put some sashing in-between them and finish her up.

Quoting idee:

I have a scrappy quilt I am dloing now It will take me  a while to finish though. It has 1,405 pieces to it.

Quoting SLGross215:

I love quilting. I have a scrappy quilt hanging on the wall that I need to finish

I like the quilt.

idee
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:56 AM

This is the only quilt I have left the others I gave away. But this is a quilt I made in a class.

Quoting SLGross215:

Oh wow. Mine doesn't have that many...lol Here are all of the blocks. I just need to put some sashing in-between them and finish her up.

Quoting idee:

Quoting SLGross215:

SLGross215
by Sarah on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Ooooo that's really pretty

Quoting idee:

This is the only quilt I have left the others I gave away. But this is a quilt I made in a class.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)