Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Diaper Cake Help!

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:41 PM
  • 3 Replies
Hello ladies. I just joined the group and have recently gotten back in touch with my craftier side. I'll have to share pics of my recent projects in another post, but this one is about a diaper cake I will be making soon. My girls are out of diapers now and the only brand I'm familiar with is Pampers. I would love it if any of you know about a brand, preferably much cheaper than Pampers, that makes an all or mostly white diaper. It's for a little boy, so I would be happy with a blue or green design, as well. If you guys can share a brand and possibly a price for jumbo pack sizes, that would be great!
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
melliburger
by Melli on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:03 PM
Parents choice or whichever store brand is at the store you're shoppig at. Parents choice is at Walmart. We use Huggies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shilohkitten
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:07 PM

We used the Walmart store brand (they come in a purple plastic pack or box), they are super cheap.  I think it was like $7 for a pack of them.  I'd recommend them, they were always great for us and at least $2 cheaper than every other brand.

Quoting melliburger:

Parents choice or whichever store brand is at the store you're shoppig at. Parents choice is at Walmart. We use Huggies

jgirlme
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:24 PM
Parent's Choice are an all white diaper? I didn't know that. I will have to check them out. I am making the cake, the diaper cake, bought half of the decorations and already bought the crib bedding as the gift. I just don't want to spend a fortune on diapers for this diaper cake. I know it's a bit petty, but I'm running out of the cash I allotted for this project and haven't even bought the stuff for the cake, yet.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN