Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Vistaprint users!

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:10 PM
  • 10 Replies

How much are the business cards? I'm thinkin about once a week (once hubby finds a place that isn't too outrageous) going to a flea market and selling as much of my stuff as possible. I was thinking if I had some cards to hand out, it might help my sales a bit. I'm just nervous about the price.

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Turtledoves
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:10 PM
Mine were free+ shipping
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my4kidsrock2
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:12 PM

If you wait they often have them for free. If you are impatient (like me) you can usually get them pretty cheap. I bought 1000 cards for around $15

whitleypittman
by whitley on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Wow! That's actually not bad!

Quoting my4kidsrock2:

If you wait they often have them for free. If you are impatient (like me) you can usually get them pretty cheap. I bought 1000 cards for around $15

my4kidsrock2
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:16 PM

I did have a coupon code, but you can do a google search for vistaprint coupon code and find plenty of them out there.

Quoting whitleypittman:

Quoting my4kidsrock2:

MommiE8983
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:48 PM
250 for free like $5 shipping
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZsMommy
by Heids on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Depends if you want the regular or Premium...Regular they run "free" you just pay s/h and that's less than $5...Premium they've been running on half price (around $9.99...some higher) plus shipping. They occasionally run premium at "free"-I need to restock and have been holding out til they run that promo-but theones I use for my earring cards are part of their basic "free" deals.

ZsMommy
by Heids on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Plus you get weekly promos in your email if you're on their mailing list

Quoting my4kidsrock2:

I did have a coupon code, but you can do a google search for vistaprint coupon code and find plenty of them out there.

Quoting whitleypittman:

Quoting my4kidsrock2:

ZsMommy
by Heids on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Hey Tanya-don't forget ya own me a couple cards to go with the stuff I have from you I'm giving as Christmas gifts ;)

Quoting my4kidsrock2:

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:23 PM

You can get some for free from them. Log in and check it out!

melliburger
by Melli on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Good luck! Ladies said everything I was going to!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN