Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Thankful it's Thursday? What are you up to today? Are you going to craft?

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:57 AM
  • 41 Replies

Woop, are you glad it's Thursday?! The weekend is soooooo close you can almost feel it! How are ya today????

What is on your agenda for this lovely day? Working? Laundry? Cleaning? Vacuuming? Dishes? Relaxing? A new good book maybe?

Are you going to craft? What are you making today?

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessiejack
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:34 AM
2 moms liked this
I want to make a party sign with my sons name on it for our adoption party but I am not even sure where to start. So I will be googling it first and hope to get to at least cut it out today. I am also going to work on his growth timeline to hang up at the party. He has been with us for a year so I was going to to a timeline/growth chart with pics.
jessejames2954
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Today is lazy day for me. Going to catch up on some sleep then play wow. After that put clothes away and vac.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christel22406
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Going to make and decorate foam pumpkins today with my 2 little ones and finish decorating our halloween windows with there lovely art work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shilohkitten
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:54 AM

I am going to try to make Halloween cupcakes w/ DS after work and then finish a couple of on the needles projects and tonight DH won't make me rake leaves with him lol so I can finish.

AND I got a great idea last night that I want to try out!  So I really want to get my current project finished so I can use the needles for the idea I had.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:18 AM

I am thankful it's Thursday! It is my slow day during the week and I am able to do a ton of sewing! Working on three totes today for swaps plus some for my shop. :)

Also got a blog post going up later, and then this afternoon the giveaway post launches EEEEEEEEEEEEK! 21 vendors, on my blog, 21 epic prizes, and one winner. Running all weekend, so excited! It's going to be EPIC!

back40mama
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:22 AM
2 moms liked this

More making hats for me. I need to do the craft fair next year and the hubby doesn't think I have enough. If he only new!

mama_girl07
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:22 AM
I'm going to try and finish my husband's Finn hat for halloween and start on a slouch hat. I need to ship out the hats I made yesterday and go to the grocery store.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmetz4
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Finishing up the covers I have cut out so I can start something new!!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Aw yay!!!! When is his party?

Quoting Jessiejack:

I want to make a party sign with my sons name on it for our adoption party but I am not even sure where to start. So I will be googling it first and hope to get to at least cut it out today. I am also going to work on his growth timeline to hang up at the party. He has been with us for a year so I was going to to a timeline/growth chart with pics.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Covers for what?

Quoting jmetz4:

Finishing up the covers I have cut out so I can start something new!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)