Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Thankful it's Thursday? What are you up to today? Are you going to craft?

Woop, are you glad it's Thursday?! The weekend is soooooo close you can almost feel it! How are ya today????

What is on your agenda for this lovely day? Working? Laundry? Cleaning? Vacuuming? Dishes? Relaxing? A new good book maybe?

Are you going to craft? What are you making today?

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:57 AM
Replies (21-30):
AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:38 AM
2 moms liked this

Today is grocery shopping day and I also have a few other errands to run, so I probably won't be crafting today. But, in really good news, it looks like my dad is going to get to go home today!

roxxyt
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:18 PM

I have to run to the store for stuff for dinner tonight, then when I get back I'll probably work on a few things, I have to get better pics of my glass stuff, I'm having a hard time on that so need to work on it. I want to post my stuff and do a storeenvy but my Pics dont do it any justice so we will see what I can do.

back40mama
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:26 PM

I love these too! I plan on making a bunch more.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

This is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!

Quoting back40mama:

More making hats for me. I need to do the craft fair next year and the hubby doesn't think I have enough. If he only new!

DamiensMommy1
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I got this done today... you think $49 is too much?

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Don't be afraid to ask a friend or photographer for help - great photos is the best investment you can make in your business!

Quoting roxxyt:

I have to run to the store for stuff for dinner tonight, then when I get back I'll probably work on a few things, I have to get better pics of my glass stuff, I'm having a hard time on that so need to work on it. I want to post my stuff and do a storeenvy but my Pics dont do it any justice so we will see what I can do.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:00 PM

I am about to do one of my favorite community chats! Woot! Then to the studio!

Larisa72
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Bwahahahaha......right now, I'm playing on CafeMom.

I did exercise with my friend this morning - we both decided the garage was too cold so we used the Wii Sports (golf, bowling, then baseball)....took son to karate class, now waiting for him to finish his math lesson for today.  DD has 4-H this afternoon, so I don't have to get her until 445pm, which means, with any luck, DS and I can work on some things for one of his merit badges - Home Repairs!  Today we are going to explore the circuit box and replace the outlet and outlet cover from when he shorted out a few years ago (we made him see the charring up the outlet as a reminder of what he did, power off to that outlet)....that will knock off 2 requirements.  Once DH and I figure out if we can re-seat one of the windows or if it needs weather stripping installed, we will tackle another merit badge requirement (weather stripping/sealing a window)...there's a lot for this particular badge, but most of it he can do while helping us get the house ready for winter.....other than that....not a whole lot...lol

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Quoting AidanCamsMom:

Today is grocery shopping day and I also have a few other errands to run, so I probably won't be crafting today. But, in really good news, it looks like my dad is going to get to go home today!

Yay to your dad going home!!

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:19 PM

After getting 10 hours of sleep last night I feel so much better and since it's beautiful here, besides the high winds, I decided to go for a drive and hike to take pictures of the fall colors, after I got back I finished the bracelet I have been working on, it's not selling quality, but at least I know how to do the stitch and can make ones that I can sell.

I'm going to see if Mike would like to go to South Haven to take pictures of the waves off the light house and the sun set, or just stay here and relax. =)

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:11 PM
We get paid tomorrow and I have a lot to do!!! I need to get our alignment and oil changed on the car. I also need to go grocery shopping plus couponing lol I can't believe hubby comes next week!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)