Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Great advice to grow your handmade business!

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:33 PM
  • 4 Replies
2 moms liked this

I thought I would share this here.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1tSbeK/www.redlemonclub.com/brand-you/21-ways-to-add-magic-to-your-brand-and-stand-out-as-a-creative/

Some parts that stood out to me where things I always tell people when doing marketing consults for friends:

Streamline what you are selling

It’s much better to focus on becoming an expert at one thing, than being mediocre at several. It’s also much harder to promote yourself if you are ‘master’ of everything.

Show you give a **** about presentation

Make sure that every aspect of how you present yourself, from your business cards, to your website, to your social media profile,*(and photos!!!!!!! <-- note from Cody. ^_^) shows care and effort.

Show that you care about your brand, your service and the people you deal with. This manifests itself in the smallest details, more than anything else.

Bring awareness to a cause

Dedicating some of your time and energy to a good cause, can not only be hugely personally rewarding, as well as contributing to the well-being of the world, but it can also add depth to your brand.

When you engage with clients and followers, people will not only become aware of and support your business, but the cause in question as well.

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Fields456
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
back40mama
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Good advice!

melliburger
by Melli on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:17 PM

=)

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:16 PM

*bump*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)