Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Friday!!! How are ya? Ready for the weekend? Crafting today?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:58 PM
  • 37 Replies

This is late going up - busy morning!

How is everyone today?

What are you up to? anything fun planned for the weekend?

Are you crafting today?

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I launched my big 21 vendor giveaway this morning - already over 1500 entries! :D I have been busy with that, shipping packages from this week, and lining up my sponsors on my blog - almost sold all my ad spaces in one day! Wow! :D How exciting!! I also did dishes, cleaned the kitchen, did dishes, did some laundry, and went to the grocery store and got food for the next two weeks. :)

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I am working on some new monster totes now. :)

Brieshon
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:21 PM
Just got done at the doc for this stupid cold! Finally got rid of my sinus infection and I got this nasty croupy cough. Blah! They confirmed it's just a persistent virus and gave me a scrip for some cough syrup. It's nice working at a hospital so I can just go to a doc on-site, lol.

Otherwise, very happy it's Friday and thinking about going home sick for the afternoon to lounge on the couch and crochet stuff. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crochetmom07
by Carol on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:29 PM

I'm doing good today. I've been doing cleaning and trying to get my house straightened up again while the boys take a nap. I've gotten most of my homework for this week done and I have one more assignment to get done.  After I get cleaning done, or some more anyway, I'm going to continue working on my shawl for my homecoming outfit since I finally found the perfect pattern. I still need to finish dh's lounge pants, but they will take me less time, and I need to figure out how I'm going to do the boys homecoming shirts which won't take long after I figure out how I want to do them.

Later tonight I will work on cleaning out the spare bedroom some more so that I can get the boys switched to their own rooms and hopefully have it done by the end of the weekend.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:55 PM

It is beautiful here today, it was really chilly this morning, but has warmed up, the wind quit blowing so I went for a nice long hike on the beach, picked up a bunch of glass! Happy days.

Tonight we are going to replace Keeley's lost and stolen phone and get Mike a new one. I'm so glad I have been paying the insurance on the phones, 50 dollars and she'll get a new phone.

I will work on a bracelet tonight if I get the chance.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Quoting Brieshon:

Just got done at the doc for this stupid cold! Finally got rid of my sinus infection and I got this nasty croupy cough. Blah! They confirmed it's just a persistent virus and gave me a scrip for some cough syrup. It's nice working at a hospital so I can just go to a doc on-site, lol.

Otherwise, very happy it's Friday and thinking about going home sick for the afternoon to lounge on the couch and crochet stuff. :)

The expert in anything was once a beginner.

Trixi.VonLace
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:17 PM
I'm being lazy lol!!! I need to pick up a little and do some dishes but I do have a bow order to finish today and I am making bows for my dd chior class to match there formal dresses, I have to make like 70 of them by the 17th lol!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessejames2954
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Well I finally got some sleep yay.  I have to go to the store tonight and get stuff for the week.  Think I am going to do some crochet during wrestling tonight.  In a great mood so we will see how the rest of the day goes.

boshs1andonly
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:43 PM

We're moving in a couple of weeks so I'm looking for some projects to make the new place feel like home. I found a tutorial for no sew roman shades, i think I might make those. I'm also thinking of redoing my chairs just haven't decided what to do with them yet. 

iHEAVENn
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:51 PM

I quit one job today, told her I couldn't do it unless she could work around the training schedule for the next two weeks. 

Going to work on a baby blanket for baby shower this weekend. 

:) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN