Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

guy christmas

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:27 AM
  • 5 Replies

My bf decided that he doesn't want me to spend any money on him for Christmas, he said he would rather my dd be able to get a few more presents.  He told me rather then buying him something, if I insist on getting him something, He would like for me to make him something with supplies I already have.  Luckily I have a lot of different craft supplies, But I just don't know what to make a guy.  I have yarn but cant crochet or knit very well. I just don't know what to make.  Anyone have ideas?  I know Christmas is a little ways away but I want to make sure I have something planed lol. 

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:41 AM

If you sew, and have the materials, you could make him a throw blanket or some pillows. You could knit or crochet a scarf and beanie.

3cutiebugs
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Last year I made my dh a tshirt quilt. This year he wants a green and brown scarf ..
Men are hard to craft for! Luckily my dh is into pirate reenactments, so I make him garb.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:10 PM

A blanket, cell phone case, hat, wallet, a bulletin board (covered with fabric), beer cozies.... um...

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this
If you search the group for crafts for men, I posted a list with 100 things to make for guys previously. I would link ta but I am on mobile
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RutterMama
by Tia on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this
My hubby loves his duck tape wallet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)