Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I cannot find the right color HELP!

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:40 PM
  • 13 Replies
I went to joanns today looking for dark brown blanket binding 2 in wide all they had was seal brown it's too redish and I need something more chocolate brown or moca I've looked online but can't find any :( please help I need it soon.. thanks in advance
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
clintam
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:17 PM
I jusy called hancocks fabric they only have the seal brown tooo! :( I want a dark brown and I don't want to have to make my own! wahhhhhh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skybluchick
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:24 PM

not sure if this is what you looking for but i found this on ebay i just typed in mocha brown fabric and a few things poped up take a look and see http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mocha-Brown-Cotton-Batik-Fabric-/271075325853?pt=US_Fabric&hash=item3f1d59379d

clintam
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:40 PM
I'm looking for dark brown satin blanket binding its 2in wide for a satin edge on blankets.. sorry if I confused you thanks for your help tho..

Quoting skybluchick:

not sure if this is what you looking for but i found this on ebay i just typed in mocha brown fabric and a few things poped up take a look and see http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mocha-Brown-Cotton-Batik-Fabric-/271075325853?pt=US_Fabric&hash=item3f1d59379d

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaChelleB
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Do you have a Hobby Lobby nearby?

ZsMommy
by Heids on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:38 PM

OOPS-That's what I was going to suggest but...

Quoting clintam:

I jusy called hancocks fabric they only have the seal brown tooo! :( I want a dark brown and I don't want to have to make my own! wahhhhhh!

clintam
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:43 PM
I don't think so I will check

Quoting MommaChelleB:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clintam
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:51 PM
I just checked their website and they have brown I'm going to call then tomorrow I guess their is a hobby lobby near us! I've heard of this sore before but never been I can't wait to go! thanks for telling me...

Quoting MommaChelleB:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaChelleB
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I hope they have the color you need! Our Joanns and Hobby Lobby are in the same shopping center (LOVE IT!) so I usually check both shops for things I need!

Quoting clintam:

I just checked their website and they have brown I'm going to call then tomorrow I guess their is a hobby lobby near us! I've heard of this sore before but never been I can't wait to go! thanks for telling me...

Quoting MommaChelleB:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN