Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =-D

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:20 AM
  • 10 Replies

I'm back!!!! what was supposed to be a 10 day trip down to Louisiana ended up being a 9 week trip. =-( My mom ended up passing away while we were down there(which is why I stayed longer than 10 days), then my van broke. It's fixed now...and I'm just glad to be back in SC. Even though Louisiana is MY stomping ground...and ALWAYS will be. I'm still dealing with childish people...but not so much as before. I did have to do something that ended a 16 yr friendship. =-( I'm heartbroken and numb, but I know everything will be okay. I'm just glad to be HOME! =-) how have y'all been?!?

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy Arianna(2003), Isabella(2009), & Madelyn(2011)
**Well, you're just a fun little lollipop triple-dipped in psycho, aren't you?**
in loveteen girltoddler girlbaby girl

by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RutterMama
by Tia on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Oh hun, I'm so sorry for your losses.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Welcome back!

Sorry to hear about your mom :(

We've been missing you in the random posts!!!

AriannasMommy84
by Group Admin on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:43 AM

thanks. She was worse off than we thought. Naturally mom didn't tell me how sick she really was. i thought she just had bronchitis again like always. =-/ it's okay tho...she's not sick or tired or hurting anymore & I know it's only temporary that we are without her! =-) I've missed posting in the random posts! lol 9 weeks w/o the "full" internet is WAY too long!

Quoting melliburger:

Welcome back!

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy Arianna(2003), Isabella(2009), & Madelyn(2011)
**Well, you're just a fun little lollipop triple-dipped in psycho, aren't you?**
in loveteen girltoddler girlbaby girl

melliburger
by Melli on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:58 AM

:( I think most moms do that. My mum never tells me how sick she is or anything :/

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

thanks. She was worse off than we thought. Naturally mom didn't tell me how sick she really was. i thought she just had bronchitis again like always. =-/ it's okay tho...she's not sick or tired or hurting anymore & I know it's only temporary that we are without her! =-) I've missed posting in the random posts! lol 9 weeks w/o the "full" internet is WAY too long!

Quoting melliburger:

Welcome back!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh my gosh.... I am so so so so so sorry to hear about your mom. And your friendship. *hugs* I have been well but busy. Glad you are back!

cjgmommy05
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry about your mom and also the friendship.  Glad to have  you back.  

AriannasMommy84
by Group Admin on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:13 PM
Thanks girls! I'm oober excited bc LSU fried some chicken last night. Lol I'm in the middle of USC country. I've made 3 baby blankets while I was gone, some booties, and some other stuff. I'll post pictures when I can! Ohhhh..and I dyed my hair! Lol I <3 it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jryberg
by Jaime on Oct. 14, 2012 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome back and I am sorry for your loss. It sounds like you are finding peace with loosing your mom but know we are all here for you if you need to talk.
EmmasMom0706
by Val on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:02 PM
Welcome back. I'm sorry for your losses.
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:22 PM
I'm so glad you're back :). I'm always here if you need an ear. I'm so sorry about everything that happened.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN