Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I am getting....

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:44 AM
  • 17 Replies
2 moms liked this

A HOBBY LOBBY!!!!!!!!!!

I had no idea! I just checked on their website to see where the nearest one is...and they are opening one 3 minutes from my house!!! I can walk to it. Literally. YAYYYYYYYY

I am going over there today to see how close to being ready to open they are. I had no idea we were getting a Hobby Lobby!

by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
roxxyt
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Too cool I have two by me ones about 6 miles away the other only like 2, sucks cus their closed on Sundays
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DaiTilley
by Dai on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Awesome! I wish ours were a bit closer, but I really can't complain, because if I drive about fifteen minutes, there are a JoAnn and a Michael's across the street from one another, and then a Hobby Lobby five minutes from those! Lol
Have fun! =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemonaghan
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:50 AM

I am really excited! We had just got a hobby lobby in Dothan, AL when I was living there. I hadn't started sewing yet then though so I really had no use for it. 

Now that I sew I have been wishing a hobby lobby was closer. There is one an hour away but I would rather not drive that far. I'm excited they are opening one right here! yay

Quoting roxxyt:

Too cool I have two by me ones about 6 miles away the other only like 2, sucks cus their closed on Sundays

SharonHernandez
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:53 AM
I love hobby lobby. I just hate that almost every time I go to stop they lock the doors. I always show up at closing time, and I still don't know what hour they close lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roxxyt
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:54 AM
All the times I've been in there I've never checked out their fabric lol and I do sew, but I get so much from their. You can download an app for them and get coupons right in you're phone.

Quoting littlemonaghan:

I am really excited! We had just got a hobby lobby in Dothan, AL when I was living there. I hadn't started sewing yet then though so I really had no use for it. 

Now that I sew I have been wishing a hobby lobby was closer. There is one an hour away but I would rather not drive that far. I'm excited they are opening one right here! yay

Quoting roxxyt:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemonaghan
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I think its 8pm

In Dothan it was 8. I showed up once and 750 thinking I was good because Joanns closes at 9. Nope...8. I was like...huh!? 

Quoting SharonHernandez:

I love hobby lobby. I just hate that almost every time I go to stop they lock the doors. I always show up at closing time, and I still don't know what hour they close lol

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Lucky you! The closest one to me is at least an hour away and I've never been.
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Woot!

krystlbear_84
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Awesome!! We have a Lobby Lobby nearby and I love going there.

AjCeCeMom
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:56 PM
I like Hobby Lobby! On the one hand I like that they don't make their employees work Sundays but at the same time it's a pain!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN