Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

you ever have a moment when...

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:35 AM
  • 8 Replies
you feel like crying because you can't figure something out but you have too!

I was adding blanket binding to a lovey I was making oh my gosh first time using binding and I was trying to make the nice corners with no seems on the corners just satin fold kinda corner! holy cow finally youtube-d it and vwalla! I did it oh man what a pain in the Arrsss! I well post a pic of it I'm replies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
clintam
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I messed up on the bottom left corner it's too rounded and not a pointy corner oh well I need to master this before I finish my blanket I just made! maybe another lovey blanket thing and I might have it down!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Donyelle78
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Practice makes perfect. I think it looks really good. Not bad for your first time though right? give yourself a pat on the back. And I do know how that feels. Today I was making homemade hot chocolate for myself because I've been trying new mixes. Well I wanted it so bad but I ended up dumping it all over the floor without so much as a taste of it. I felt like crying. lol. 

clintam
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:58 AM
oh my gosh I would cry too! did you make more!

Quoting Donyelle78:

Practice makes perfect. I think it looks really good. Not bad for your first time though right? give yourself a pat on the back. And I do know how that feels. Today I was making homemade hot chocolate for myself because I've been trying new mixes. Well I wanted it so bad but I ended up dumping it all over the floor without so much as a taste of it. I felt like crying. lol. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I don't know about crying, unless it's where I get so frustrated it makes me mad and then I cry. People who know me well, know that when I cry, it's because I'm beyond mad and that would be a good time to make yourself scarce.

When something doesn't go the way I want, it's better that I go do something else for a few before I start crying. =)

clintam
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:26 AM
yeah that's what I did I am so not a cryer I hate crying... but I was getting close to about losing it lol

Quoting DanaG70:

I don't know about crying, unless it's where I get so frustrated it makes me mad and then I cry. People who know me well, know that when I cry, it's because I'm beyond mad and that would be a good time to make yourself scarce.

When something doesn't go the way I want, it's better that I go do something else for a few before I start crying. =)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I hear ya!! I tell Mike that I need to take a break before I chuck it out the window.... lol

Quoting clintam:

yeah that's what I did I am so not a cryer I hate crying... but I was getting close to about losing it lol

Quoting DanaG70:

Donyelle78
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Yes I made more. =) How could I not? I really wanted it. lol.

Quoting clintam:

oh my gosh I would cry too! did you make more!

Quoting Donyelle78:

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Oct. 15, 2012 at 1:22 PM

I'm with you, I may get angry or frustrated and cry becuase hitting people would be bad and that's what I would want to do, but I rarely cry over the "small" stuff. I usually let out a small scream, though, to get rid of some of the frustration or I go take a walk and come back to it.

Quoting DanaG70:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN