Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Thursday! How are ya!? What are you up to today?

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 9:43 AM
  • 24 Replies

Hi guys! How are you doing today?

What's up? Working? Chilling at the house? Reading? Laundry? Errands?

How is the weather?

Are you going to craft? If so, what is on your plate?

by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 9:47 AM

I am going to be chilling at home. Yesterday was an off day and things were weird, haha. Today I slept late. Just got up about 40 minutes ago. G is out of school today and I have to baby sit a bunch of extra kids this week. Due to that I may have to skip the craft show this weekend, sadness. T volunteered me without remembering I had the show, so trying to work around that.

I am going to do a little sewing today I think. :) Not sure what yet, it depends on how the kids behave. I'm not feeling too well, kinda headachy and stomach achy. :P Need to clean up a bit.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Today is going to be another beautiful day! Need to enjoy it because that is suppose to change by tonight, so I think Darcy and I are going to train with the Frisbee, she needs to work on catching it and I need to run some of her energy off. =)

I will be crafting, I have some more reindeer and a sleigh to make. I also have a kitchen to clean up and a sun porch that a dog has been playing in. I don't think we have much going on tonight, I think Mike is going to go to target practice tonight to get ready for competition this weekend.

EmmasMom0706
by Val on Oct. 25, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Dropped dd off at school. I'm going to attempt to sew a curtain for the front door. My sewing skills are not so great!
Jodyblonde2007
by Joanna on Oct. 25, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Morning Everyone. I'm doing good today, not much planned except I have to make a trip to the grocery storre and pick up a few things. Don't know if I'm going to craft or not, just depends on if anything else happens.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:46 AM

getting pissed an desperate nobodys hiring me not target, or kmart, not mcdonalds im running out of places to apply here im busting my butt trying and im getting nowhere what'll we do when hiis unempoyment runs out?

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:48 AM
We are packing the boxes and mailing them to our new address :). We are also trying to fit last minute things in before we leave and I will be making a post of our trip!!

I bought beads to make a bracelet with Melli and I can't wait!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Have you tried any gas stations? I used to work there for a while a few years back. I know dollar tree, family dollar and dollar general should hire right now.

Quoting mariesmama:

getting pissed an desperate nobodys hiring me not target, or kmart, not mcdonalds im running out of places to apply here im busting my butt trying and im getting nowhere what'll we do when hiis unempoyment runs out?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Have you tried any gas stations? I used to work there for a while a few years back. I know dollar tree, family dollar and dollar general should hire right now.

Quoting mariesmama:

dollar generals moving in the sprig the've hired everyone they need im scared to work here overnight

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Quoting mariesmama:

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Quoting mariesmama:

dollar generals moving in the sprig the've hired everyone they need im scared to work here overnight

the hotel i applyed to yesterday is supposedly not hiring despite the fact they hired a girl and she never showed up for work job corps corporate office does all their hiring nobodys even getting back to me saying we're not hiring im crying, flipping out  

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 12:28 PM

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask

Quoting EmmasMom0706:

Dropped dd off at school. I'm going to attempt to sew a curtain for the front door. My sewing skills are not so great!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN