Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy happy Monday! Will you be crafting today?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 9:08 AM
  • 32 Replies

Happy MONDAY! How was your weekend? How are ya doing today?

What's on the agenda? Laundry? School work? Relaxing while the kids are at school?

Are you going to be crafting? If so, what's on your plate?

by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I am going to be sewing Mon-stors! :D Also, just realized my shop is just a few sales away from the big 300!!!! So I decided whoever makes the 300th purchase will get a FREE custom colors monster plush with their order, and then I'll have a big sale or something to celebrate. :) I'm so honored and humbled to be at the brink of 300 orders. I tried counting it up, over the years I have sold about 500 monsters! Wow!

I will also be cleaning a bit today, but mostly just plan to lock myself in the studio and sew! :)

MamaFrankie
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 9:12 AM

il be crafting a lifeboat bc we're in Jersey and my town is already getting pounded and the storm hasn't hit us yet.  Tree branches and some trees are down already from the wind.the worst is yet to come tonight. im only about 15 mins from NYC in Essex co.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 9:19 AM

i already did craft im gonna take a shower and clean some stuff then hubby has an appointment withg a shrink

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 9:22 AM

im gonna see how fast i can get her rapunzel dress together i think she has a costume party tonigght

Brieshon
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Yikes!! Stay safe!!

Quoting MamaFrankie:

il be crafting a lifeboat bc we're in Jersey and my town is already getting pounded and the storm hasn't hit us yet.  Tree branches and some trees are down already from the wind.the worst is yet to come tonight. im only about 15 mins from NYC in Essex co.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roxxyt
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 9:28 AM
I have some cleaning, then I think I'm going to start posting new pics on my Facebook site, just started it so trying to put it all together, and check on some other shows coming up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaFrankie
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this

we will. we're prepped. my brothers are cops, my dad was police officer who passed in the line of duty when  as kid and I actually take my exam in may. Im 33 wks pregnant and have my 5 yrs old here. DH is stuck at work until atleast thursday. we'll be okay.

Quoting Brieshon:

Yikes!! Stay safe!!

Quoting MamaFrankie:

Brieshon
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Wish I were home making dollies and tooth fairy pillows. Or sleeping. I've been sleeping horribly for the last few weeks (anxiety issues and having a nasty cold for most of that time). Blah. And I have my day job today. May be working on patterns for my drop stitch hats on the train.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamKlug
by Sammie on Oct. 29, 2012 at 10:16 AM

I'm gonna have to craft to get my mind off of things.  I was a week late and decided to take a pregnancy test.  It read positive.  Well as of today, I'm a week and a half late, and I started.  I don't know what to think right now.  We really can't afford another kidlet right now, but at the same time I really wanted it.  So hopefully crafting, work, and paying my divorce will get my mind off of it.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Oh man! are you guys going evacuate?

Quoting MamaFrankie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)