Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yo yo yo! Happy Tuesday! How are you? Are you crafting?

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:31 AM
  • 20 Replies

How are you this lovely Tuesday? How is the weather? (brr, finally getting cold here!)

What are your plans for the day? Are you all caught up on chores for the week? Doing laundry maybe? Or are you at work for the day?

Any crafting planned for today?

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:33 AM

I made and listed four Mon-stors last night - of which three sold immediately! So back to the studio for me today! Working on a tote and more Mon-stors. Busy busy!

The weather here is COLD today, high of 50ish. 36 right now! Sunny though. :) So it'll be nice to craft today!

G has karate tonight and T and him do their man stuffs so I get an extra two hours to sew! :D Should be a fairly productive day! :D

armyvet06
by Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:40 AM
I am currently doing some laundry and will be crafting tonight. I have to get 2 necklace sets done by thursday
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
black.eyeliner
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:43 AM

It is a dark dreary day after a ton of rain and I love it. I would thrive in Seattle. I am getting some organizing done and then spending some time knitting a hat that is a Yule gift.

Kathy112761
by Kathy on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Tuesday so far has been great to me. I went this morning to see my surgeon for my 6 month check up and I have lost a total of 122 pounds since my surgery in May. They said I was WAY above average which is 70 to 80 pounds in 6 months. So I'm a pretty EXCITED girl. Hubby is in bed, he worked last night and wanted to go with me to my appointment, so he's just now getting to bed. So I'm going to get a little laundry done and do some crafting either painting or I may watch a movie and do some embroidering. Have a great Tuesday all.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:02 AM
2 moms liked this

That is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats on your weight loss victory!

Quoting Kathy112761:

Tuesday so far has been great to me. I went this morning to see my surgeon for my 6 month check up and I have lost a total of 122 pounds since my surgery in May. They said I was WAY above average which is 70 to 80 pounds in 6 months. So I'm a pretty EXCITED girl. Hubby is in bed, he worked last night and wanted to go with me to my appointment, so he's just now getting to bed. So I'm going to get a little laundry done and do some crafting either painting or I may watch a movie and do some embroidering. Have a great Tuesday all.

mama_girl07
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Oh that is NOT cold lol The high for the past 4 days here has been under 32 ;) I think the high today is in the 40's.

I think Im going to clean the house today. I made a spongebob and pig hat and half a creeper so Im a bit burned on hats. Maybe after I clean I will crochet.

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:06 AM

It is rainy and yucky outside, but it's a perfect day to finally get off my tush and make my mom's car seat covers! So, that's what I will be working on today because I need to mail them Thursday.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Great news all around! Congrats!

Quoting Kathy112761:

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:50 AM

It is freezing today! Our high is only suppose to be 37 degrees, just 4 more degrees then it is right this moment! Brrrr.... We did get a little bit of snow last night, just enough to dust the back porch, which was funny when Darcy went out for her morning break, she spent 10 minutes checking it out. It's her first time seeing snow. =)

I will try to get some crafting done, I really need to get this bracelet done, I was hoping to get it done last night, but after breaking the string twice, I put it down for a while.

Tonight I need to take Keeley to Kalamazoo so that she can try out for the bowling team again this year. After that I will try  and get more crafting in.

samanthaleah84
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:01 PM

I m working on XMas presents galore. I have had an awful last few weeks and after 1 month of antibiotics, lots of pain meds,  then 3 teeth extracted (I have bad teeth courtesy of genetics), I am just tarting to feel like myself again so I have some catching up to do! If I could figure out how to post pictures from my ipad to cm, I old share what I've been working on. I need to make a handful of scarves and two quilts. Busy busy me! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)