Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Help? I made this!

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:15 PM
  • 14 Replies

I have a new boyfriend who lives In a different state. I would like to send him a gift for Christmas but I'm not sure what. I would love if it was home made I think it would mean more if it was. I'm sending his mom and angel riding a unicorn in a gold frame that I drew. I have had three trials on it already. I could draw him a picture too but I'm not sure. I am planning on buying something sexy linger( can't spell) and sending some pictures but not surei can send those via phone anytime so I want to do something special. He is to dark things, love weapons death and such, horror movies, he likes writing, and Greek mythology. Any ideas? 

ok so the pictures above are of the leather wrap bracelet I made today.. Is it too girly? This was my very first one I ever made. I looked it up on google and love it. This is what I made.. I love it, I hope he does too.

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AriannasMommy84
by Ruby Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:24 PM

wow...umm...no clue sorry...maybe search google?

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)

in loveteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat
No measure of time with you will be long enough. But we'll start with forever."

MamaSwan001
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

wow...umm...no clue sorry...maybe search google?

Thanks.

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Nov. 13, 2012 at 6:39 PM

depends on the types of crafts you do...most crafts have at least one website of free patterns.

MamaSwan001
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Thankyou.. I need to start looking lol! 

Quoting rhiannonaisling:

depends on the types of crafts you do...most crafts have at least one website of free patterns.

MamaSwan001
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Pictures of what I made up!

Perfect.Pixie
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:41 PM
I think the bracelet is girly. How about making him cake in a jar? Can you crochet? A hat is what I make for my male family members.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:45 PM

It does seem a little girly because of the colors. But that may just be the way the picture looks on my screen. One of the colors looks pink on my computer.

MamaSwan001
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Quoting rhiannonaisling:

It does seem a little girly because of the colors. But that may just be the way the picture looks on my screen. One of the colors looks pink on my computer.

Thanks..it isn't pink. Gold orange dark and light blue.. He likes those colors.. But your right I will have to do something else

jessejames2954
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:48 PM

I think if you made one with silver beads and black leather it would work you did a good job

MamaSwan001
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Thanks for the ideas but no I have never learned to crochet and he works out a lot so I don't think he would like a cake in a jar.. But your right it is to girly :( thanks for being honest. Back to the chalk board lol

Quoting Perfect.Pixie:

I think the bracelet is girly. How about making him cake in a jar? Can you crochet? A hat is what I make for my male family members.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)