Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Humpday! How are you? Will you be crafting today?

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:45 AM
  • 14 Replies

How ya?

How's the weather?

What are you up to today?

Will you be crafting?

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I will be sewing at some point, not sure how much I will get done. I havea  nasty headcold today that came out of no where. But we'll see how much I get done.

I am hosting Storenvy community chat today on Twitter, 12CST. Pretty excited, I always love doing this!

RutterMama
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I'm good, just REALLY tired!
Weather is FLIPPIN COLD!
Just cleaning up and ...
CRAFTING!

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Hi!

I will be finishing up one bracelet and starting on another, I will also be taking some pictures of my product and getting some of it listed, I need to iron my back ground first. =)

SamKlug
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:35 PM

I crafted a little bit this morning and made a pair of earrings with all my new thingys.  Lol.  It was a lot of fun.  Can't wait to try out some more.  In the mean time I have to get two homework assignments done today, have to meet with the band teacher and hope to get my flute sold, and I'm hoping to start organizing some of the beads I got from that swap.  Gonna be a long day.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:49 PM

im trying to figure out how to make american girl clothes thatre easy for my 3 yr old to dress them

melliburger
by Melli on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:18 PM

I want to craft, and I need to get things ready for the craft fair. But I have a slight problem called Sir Jordan being clingy. I cannot do anything without him wanting me to hold him, or have him sitting with me. Right now he is sitting in my lap as I try to do things. He joined me for hte SE chat too. If we put him down He starts crying and screaming, most of the time he does not wnat to sit with hubby either.

It's a nice day, we have the windows opened. I'm starting the second to the last toddler hat to complete the sets, and then I'm going to try to get an adult hat or two made. I really wanted to have more loom knitted items, but with sir jrodan being how he is, I have not had time to do anything.

black.eyeliner
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:37 PM

It was sunny and cold today. Groan.

I spent the day either at work with my old lady or spinning yarn that I will make into a scarf for Dan. 

The best part is yesterday he threw a little boy fit (he is 38 years old) about me never making him anything. I am spinning the yarn for a hat and scarf for him. He will eat humble pie at Yule. 

Jodyblonde2007
by Joanna on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:03 PM

I am doing better today. The weather's cold but good. Been busy had to run to the craft store this morning, and now I'm runnng out to walmart. Tired, don't really want to go, but have too, need to get diapers. Don't think I'm going to craft today. I finally got my SIL's blanket done last night, and her house slippers done this morning, so I am thinking about taking a break for the rest of the day. But I said yesterday I probably wouldn't craft and ended up doing it anyways. But i got to go to walmart so laters

roxxyt
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Didn't craft today but cleaned up my studio lol it needed it. I got accepted into a really big show today for dec. 8th. So will be crafting rest of the week probably.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Here is the crayon/colored pencil roll that I am going to make for my son. What do you think? is it too busy looking?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN