Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I am looking for crafty ideas for a gender reveal.....any suggestions?

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Replies (11-20):
roxxyt
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I guess, I don't get it anymore, pregnancy pics, gender reveal parties, what's next circumcision party?

Quoting billssweety:

She went to a reveal party last night and now wants to do it, she said it was a ton of fun....

Quoting roxxyt:

Omg just tell people

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carter210
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:34 PM
I made a board of it.

You can look me up if you want. Tricia Cupery

My favorite is where they put pink or blue balloons in a box and then mom and dad open it and the balloons fly out! So cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:18 PM
14 moms liked this
That seems rude. =\

Some people like to have a little more fun than just say "it's a girl/boy" as their facebook status. I havent done any gender reveals, but I think it's really neat when people do and I enjoy something unique instead of just being told plainly.

Quoting roxxyt:

Omg just tell people
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoldenLinds
by Lindsay on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:52 AM
My girlfriend just did an fb reveal by taking a belly photo with a girls rule ribbon /fantasy sticker on it. It was cute. Not really helpful but you never know what might trigger an idea.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-JC-
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:26 AM
16 moms liked this
Maybe you should mosey on over to mom confessions and spread your cranky there.

Quoting roxxyt:

I guess, I don't get it anymore, pregnancy pics, gender reveal parties, what's next circumcision party?

Quoting billssweety:

She went to a reveal party last night and now wants to do it, she said it was a ton of fun....

Quoting roxxyt:

Omg just tell people

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RutterMama
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:28 AM
I did a cake!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RutterMama
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Some people like to relish in every milestone. Just because you don't do it, doesn't make it wrong or bad.

I did because I have the only girl out of 8 grandchildren.

Quoting roxxyt:

Quoting billssweety:

Quoting roxxyt:

Omg just tell people

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
billssweety
by Cyndi on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:57 AM
2 moms liked this

Thanks ladies, love all the ideas....really wanted something different and well I'm not that creative...LOL

Her BF suggested a volcano and when the "lava" comes out whatever color it is the sex....kind of think that would be fun....hope he knows how to make a volcano!

ZsMommy
by Heids on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:49 AM
3 moms liked this

Quoting billssweety:

Thanks ladies, love all the ideas....really wanted something different and well I'm not that creative...LOL

Her BF suggested a volcano and when the "lava" comes out whatever color it is the sex....kind of think that would be fun....hope he knows how to make a volcano!

Baking soda n vinegar -add food coloring

ZsMommy
by Heids on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Quoting ZsMommy:

Quoting billssweety:

Baking soda n vinegar -add food coloring

Ya might want a separate cake to actually serve-forgot to add that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN