Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I am looking for crafty ideas for a gender reveal.....any suggestions?

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Replies (111-120):
stellastef
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:34 AM

My friend just had a gender reveal party a few weeks ago and her mom does chocolate fountains.  She had a white chocolate fountain and her mom knew the sex of the baby, so she had everyone turn around then she put food coloring in the fountain and when we turned around, it was blue!  The parents found out too, it was so exciting :)  That may be a simpler way of doing it!

Quoting billssweety:

Thanks ladies, love all the ideas....really wanted something different and well I'm not that creative...LOL

Her BF suggested a volcano and when the "lava" comes out whatever color it is the sex....kind of think that would be fun....hope he knows how to make a volcano!

Mom4Fish
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:27 AM
I was going to do photos with colored bubbles but everyone was too excited to wait so there was no way i could get but a few feet from the doctor's office before everyone called. I thought the bubbles would be fun i was going to have my two DDs low bubbles and take pictures.
TalulaBelleLove
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:56 AM
1 mom liked this
We had everyone wear either a pink or blue shirt to our reveal party then we split into girlgroups and boy groups while hubby went and opened the envelope(we had the tech seal up the"money shot" with a little caption) (I said since I got to find out I was preggo first he got to find out the gender first) And he came out and shouted it's a girl! So then we frosted cupcakes with pink and took pics! Hope this helps and CONGRATS!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sassy-may
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:51 AM
I make color themed photo albums. If you would like to see some, I have some recent pics I just made one for a lady.. Email me and I'll forward the pics.. Greenakersbulldogs@yahoo.com
Just put baby albumn in the title.
MadysonsMama
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Yes I believe it is called a brisk?? ---spelling

Quoting sucker4myloves:

Jewish people have those, it's a ceremony/party. Some people take joy in their day-to-day lives, try it sometime, you might like having fun with some things.

Quoting roxxyt:

I guess, I don't get it anymore, pregnancy pics, gender reveal parties, what's next circumcision party?

Quoting billssweety:

She went to a reveal party last night and now wants to do it, she said it was a ton of fun....

Quoting roxxyt:

Omg just tell people

KeeKee77
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Helium balloons in a box?

As long as the parents don't know the gender and they're finding out at the same time as the guests, I think gender reveal parties are cute. If the parents know ahead of time, I think these parties are just as rude as hosting your own baby shower. TACKY!
sucker4myloves
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I think it's bris, but don't quote me on it lol

Quoting MadysonsMama:

Yes I believe it is called a brisk?? ---spelling

Quoting sucker4myloves:

Jewish people have those, it's a ceremony/party. Some people take joy in their day-to-day lives, try it sometime, you might like having fun with some things.

Quoting roxxyt:

I guess, I don't get it anymore, pregnancy pics, gender reveal parties, what's next circumcision party?

Quoting billssweety:

She went to a reveal party last night and now wants to do it, she said it was a ton of fun....

Quoting roxxyt:

Omg just tell people

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

JennPearce
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:14 PM
A large cardboard box filled with pink or blue balloons! When the box opens they will fly out & bam
Perfect picture opportunity! :)
Bizmom
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:23 PM

maybe do a google search, or like everyone else here, pinterest has tons of neat idea's. good luck:)

Bizmom

Huera620
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:20 PM
They do already.. its called a Briss. Now get over yourself and stop being so rude!

Quoting roxxyt:

Quoting billssweety:

Quoting roxxyt:

Omg just tell people

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)