Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I am looking for crafty ideas for a gender reveal.....any suggestions?

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Replies (61-70):
WendySullivan
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

This a picture of me cake when I find out what I gonna have with the reveal party..is a lot fun,take de results to the bakery and the make cake like that..(pink inside for girl,or blue for boy).and u can cut the cake together with u husband

RMslady
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting roxxyt:

That's how we were with our first 2. With the next one (will be our last) though I want to announce the actually pregnancy in some cute way but we wont be learning gender until the birth so idk about that one. Some people just like the memory that comes with cool stuff like that.
roxxyt
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:33 PM

That is so cutehappy

Quoting RMslady:

Quoting roxxyt:

That's how we were with our first 2. With the next one (will be our last) though I want to announce the actually pregnancy in some cute way but we wont be learning gender until the birth so idk about that one. Some people just like the memory that comes with cool stuff like that.

Sammi20
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:04 PM

This looked like a Really cute Idea. Also, My cousins were due within weeks of each other and they both found out what the Other sister was having... They did a Cake reveal. Both made cakes and dyed them pink or blue then frosted Completely over them so you could not see the inside...

This is not my cousin, but it looks So fun!

CafeMom Tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
darkwhisper
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:35 PM

How about just passing out a little gift baggy with a binky or something with the color or design like sports for a boy, flowers for a girl. cliche i know but still kind of cute. but i love the volcano thing. you could also do that with punch :)

Jensep
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:41 PM
2 moms liked this

I brought pink and blue booties to my ultrasound! I also brought a box with a lock, my mom had they key too! I had the ultra sound tech put either pink or blue booties in the box and toss the other ones! We went to dinner that night, and opened the box I front of 30 of our friends and family! We didn't know the sex either, so it was fun to get our reaction on video, along with everyone else's!!! 

I love the idea of gender reveals, I am pregnant with my second and can't wait to have another gender party!

mrsbrand
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Its called a bris in the jewish faith. How grumpy! There's nothing wrong with anything you have talked about.

Quoting roxxyt:

I guess, I don't get it anymore, pregnancy pics, gender reveal parties, what's next circumcision party?

Quoting billssweety:

She went to a reveal party last night and now wants to do it, she said it was a ton of fun....

Quoting roxxyt:

Omg just tell people

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Aphalicious
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:53 PM

walmart also carryies bubblegum cigars and actual smoking ones with pink and blue wrappers.

jessk91185
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:12 PM

i read someone posted about scratch off tickets to reveal the gender where would you get something like that

Paperfishies
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:15 PM
Jews already have a circumcision party, lol.

Quoting roxxyt:

I guess, I don't get it anymore, pregnancy pics, gender reveal parties, what's next circumcision party?

Quoting billssweety:

She went to a reveal party last night and now wants to do it, she said it was a ton of fun....

Quoting roxxyt:

Omg just tell people

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)