Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

how much?

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:08 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am looking for a cocoon style thingy for my son to slide over his feet or one that looks like a blanket that on the botton can snap around his feet to keep him warm while in the jogging stroller. I was given a jogging storller (well they were throwing it away and said if i wanted it to take it so they wouldnt be charged for the bulk item pick up.)  but with it getting colsd, i was looking for a blanket for him that wont drag the ground. Or do you think their is anyway i can take one of his blankets and add something to it to make something of sorts? Ifnot how much do u think they would run?

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sreichelt26
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:14 PM

like this?

http://www.amazon.com/JJ-Cole-Bundleme-Stealth-Toddler/dp/B000G7YO7M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1353280374&sr=8-2&keywords=stroller+blanket

Aphalicious
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:32 PM

something like this... http://www.amazon.com/Nuddle-Baby-Stroller-Blanket-OATMEAL/dp/B006K0U554/ref=sr_1_18?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1353281525&sr=1-18&keywords=stroller+blanket

Aphalicious
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:34 PM

is it even worth buying one or anything? Or do you think with him being 3 i just need to suck it up and tuck in a regular blanket around him?

melliburger
by Melli on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:21 AM

I think if you took a blanket, and sewed almost like a pillowcase style blanket that would be the same. It'd be like a sack, he could slip on as he sits in the stroller before getting buckled or something?or you could add holes for the straps in the places they need to be?

sew4fun
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:20 AM

It shouldnt be hard to make something that you feel more comfortable with than just tucking a blanket in around him. I would start with what Melli said. Sew it like a pillowcase but I would add elastic at the waist and I would cut slats in it for the straps of the stroller.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN