Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Monday! Are you crafing today?

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:52 PM
  • 32 Replies

Seeing has how Miss Cody is very busy with orders, and last time I checked she wasn't feeling good, I figured I would help her out a little bit.  Lol.

Happy Monday!  How are you today?

How's the weather?  Will you be crafting today, running errand, maybe getting ready for Thanksgiving or Christmas?

*God, I miss Cody!*  Lol

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamKlug
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Today has been pretty uneventful for me.  Finally got a new laptop and am still trying to get everything downloaded so I can get back to school work.  Just got home from work, a very long day.  Hoping to get moving on all the blankets and other christmas gifts I need to get done ASAP!  Hope you all have had and still have a good day!

melliburger
by Melli on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:09 PM

I'm so tired today! LOL We went to bank to try to sort out something, and then grabbed a can of spray paint to repaint a jewelry stand Cody sent me. NO homework today!!! So i'm going to get my craft on tonight and try to finish a few hats :D

SamKlug
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Yaaay for no homework!  Must be nice!  Lol.  Good luck with the hats! Don't forget to post pics!

Quoting melliburger:

I'm so tired today! LOL We went to bank to try to sort out something, and then grabbed a can of spray paint to repaint a jewelry stand Cody sent me. NO homework today!!! So i'm going to get my craft on tonight and try to finish a few hats :D

jessejames2954
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:12 PM

I have been busy doing houswork all day going to do some crochetting whil the little one is in acro at the studio tonight. Crossing my fingers that she gets her backhandspring in tonight.

SamKlug
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:13 PM

I've completely put off housework for the day.  I'm just beat.  Will probably get it done after I eat some dinner.  I have my fingers crossed too for her back hand spring!  My sister has to learn that one for cheerleading.

Quoting jessejames2954:

I have been busy doing houswork all day going to do some crochetting whil the little one is in acro at the studio tonight. Crossing my fingers that she gets her backhandspring in tonight.

pasteeater
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:16 PM
Today is monday right? Please say its only monday or I'll be missing my doctor appt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamKlug
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Unfortunately it's only Monday.  Lol  Oh Crap!  I just realized I wrote Tuesday!  Lmao!

Quoting pasteeater:

Today is monday right? Please say its only monday or I'll be missing my doctor appt.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:25 PM

i was woke up at 5 am by somebody attempting to break in hubby called 911 cops showed up 5 minutes later  i think i heard handcuffs 

SamKlug
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Oh my goodness!  Is everyone ok?  Did they get anything?

Quoting mariesmama:

i was woke up at 5 am by somebody attempting to break in hubby called 911 cops showed up 5 minutes later  i think i heard handcuffs 

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Quoting SamKlug:

Oh my goodness!  Is everyone ok?  Did they get anything?

Quoting mariesmama:

nobody even got in im surprised they didnt leave when they knew we were awake

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)