Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Accidentally erased post! Sorry ladies!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:23 AM
  • 3 Replies
I accidentally erased my post about the cleaning recipe with baking soda, vinegar, Dawn and water. I really recommend that mixture when cleaning your tubs, toilets, sinks and counters. I don't have to scrub hard anymore and it leaves a beautiful shine when dry! Most of you asked for the recipe.. It's 1 part Dawn, 2 parts baking soda, 3 parts vinegar, and 4-5 parts water in a spray bottle. I add a tiny pinch of salt to reduce the amount of bubbles. Mix together and spray onto your surfaces I use a sponge with ascrubber to help clean. I live thus recipe because i don't have b to scrub like i would with Comet and all the other cleaning supplies. Easier with a shine! :) Try it, I promise you'll love it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MissElissa21
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:29 AM
Lol, I hate when that happens. I still agree, it's great for cleaning! I use it on everything!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xtwistedxlovex
by Jenny on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:39 AM
2 moms liked this
You know how baking soda and vinegar fizz up when you mix them? That's a chemical reaction that converts them to a little sodium acetate in a lot of water. If the cleaner works for you, by all means keep using it. Should you find that it's not quite tough enough for the job at hand, though, try leaving the baking soda out and just sprinkling it on the surface before spraying with the cleaner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RutterMama
by Tia on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:24 AM
Cool!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)