Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Humpday! Whatcha doing?

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:31 AM
  • 9 Replies
Yup! Its Humpday! Any plans for the day? Getting ready for tomorrow? Are you ready for the crazy family, overstuffed feeling, and the turkey?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
black.eyeliner
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:56 AM

I am still sick in bed so I am making the most of it. The sun is bright but I am going to sit here and watch tv and finish up a ton of my projects that I have in a pile. I hope to get a ton of pictures to post of all of this. 

MissElissa21
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Hubby and I are cleaning before I go to work. I went to Walmart and got some stuff for Bradley's stocking and I think Emma's is finally done
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:50 PM

my 3 yr old &me went grocery shopping i spent all my foodstamps but we have enough food for lunches and supper for about a week the only thing helping my toothache is gargling with peroxide it takes down the swelling anyway im bored,and tired hubbys cousin took him to work after 2 days of orientation now he gets to observe today im working on laundry and looking forward to next week when i have the money for cleaning supplies 

melliburger
by Melli on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Doing a bunch of nothing today! I do have some homework due, nothing major though :)

I'm trying out using my flower loom to make a cup holder, we'll see if it's too small or to obig! I"m also working on a toddler hat, and some wrist warmers, and I'll prolly be starting the hat for dai's sponser family today or tomorrow!

jessejames2954
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Today I am going to sit and work on crochetting till time to take oldest to dance. I have been slacking on my work and need to get it done by Christmas. I will not be online tomorrow do to eating at my moms and black friday shopping.

meggera007
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Tomorrow is going to be a very, very long day. My husbands grandmother on his moms side isn't cooking this year, instead she has decided to relax and take us all out to eat at Golden Corral tomorrow at 11 am. She was suppose to retire from work this year but decided to do this one last tax season and then retire. She does a lot for us and for other people in my husbands family, so she definitely deserves to relax and not have to worry about anything. Plus last year she had heart surgery and it has slowed her down a bit, but she's doing well. Then after we get done at Golden Corral, my husband and I are going to take our son and try to make it over to my sisters for a little bit (she lives out of town), and then after that, we have to go to Thanksgiving DH's dads... My side of the family doesn't do anything together for Thanksgiving, so they will all have their individual family celebrations. Christmas is when my family gets together.

Today though, I'm cleaning some and catching up on laundry. I might possibly get some fabric flowers made for a friend though.. Who knows. Bleh. The day seems to be dragging though.. Hopefully DH will be off work early tonight like he said he would be.

-JC-
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:40 PM

I'm crocheting a plaid woven scarf!! I'm so excited but it's taking more yarn than I expected :/

And I already prepped. I'm just on dessert duty. I have cookies and pies out the whooha. 

angelbr
by Melissa on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:52 PM

I spent the afternoon in town today with the boys, so we went to the mall after we did some errands. They each got a DS game and then got a free Wii game and got them some long sleeve shirts and pull overs since it is getting colder here. Had to pick up some potatoes so i can make potato salad tomorrow before we go to my parent's house for Thanksgiving dinner. I may go to Walmart's 8pm sale.. I saw they have a WII Udraw tablet for like $10.. so I would like to get it for my son's birthday that is on the 10th of December, he will be 5! I gotta find some Angry bird party stuff for his party still lol.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Keeley and I cleaned all day, and I boiled the eggs for tomorrow's deviled  eggs. After all that, I worked on and finished the necklace I was working on. Pictures will go up tomorrow after our company leaves. =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)