Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

What I have done this past week/weekend.....

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:59 PM
  • 20 Replies

So my aunt requested some hats for her grandkids, in doing so she also got me $100 in orders for Lalaloopsy dolls hats....I am SO sick of those dang hats!!!  Her order is on the left, 1 Raiders hat, 1 headband, 2 lalaloopsy hats, and 2 billed hats.

I found this headband pattern a few weeks back and was dying to try it, it is crochet with a cable

I saw these on Pinterest and had to make them,......I couldn't find my paint brushes so I used a skewer and a toothpick.

I drew someone in the gift exchange at work that I don't know very well, then I saw this idea on Pinterest after seeing these frames (along with another set of 2 and another 2 5x7's) for $10 on a FB yard sale site.  I made the "pictures" in paint.net and I am going to have to redo "Thursday" because it is to dark.

I have a few other things in the works Christmas ornament wise, but don't have all of the supplies just yet....

by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krystlbear_84
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Awesome...I love the snowman ornaments.

Don't Just Stand There....SCRAP Something!
krystlbear's Corner
Turtledoves
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:00 PM
Cute! Love the hats, but I understand - I would have died of boredom making so many of the same thing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Very nice!

melliburger
by Melli on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Love everything!!!!!

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Love them, however, I so totally understand!

RutterMama
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:29 AM
Wow! Great job!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissElissa21
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:58 AM
Great stuff! How long does it take you to make 1 lala loopsy hat? And, I love the picture board!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Wow you have been so busy!

billssweety
by Cyndi on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Quoting MissElissa21:

Great stuff! How long does it take you to make 1 lala loopsy hat? And, I love the picture board!

You know it feels like forevever, especially the curly queue hair, but I times myself an each strand of hair (I do 3 for each side) only takes 5 minutes, so probably total time is about 2 hours....there is a LOT of sewing on!

aboutmygirls
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:03 AM

I found alot of the same items on Pinterest....you did a great job on these. I love the gray headband, the snowman ornaments, and of course the dry erase boards made from the frames. Wonderful presents!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN