Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

After a crazy couple of months buying a house, I am finally back. We moved in November 16th (I think) and we have been having a great time settling into things. We still have a lot of unpacking to do and even more decorating! I never thought I could be in love with a house, but it is safe to say I am.  I am currently sitting in my very own crafting room!

Here are a couple of pictures I took of my crafting space a couple of days ago. I am hoping to get some organizational boxes and such this weekend. I also have plans for curtains and my husband is hanging a huge peg board for me.

I am hoping to take some more pictures this weekend. It has been a chaotic mess of boxes to the point, I haven't really made any good pictures yet.

by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Replies (11-19):
mommytohuddy
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Thanks! I feel like it has been forever since I was active I the group. I have missed it!

Quoting MissElissa21:

Yay! I'm so glad you are back!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytohuddy
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:07 PM
Thanks! I am excited :)

Quoting EmmasMom0706:

Congratulations! I'm so jealous, I would love my own craft space! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jryberg
by Jaime on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:38 PM

so excited for you Megean! 

cowgirls10181
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Congratulations! I want a craft room! If you buy diapers or a friend who does you can use the diaper boxes.and paint class.it up with a ribbon and save. Or even some of your moving boxes. Good luck with organizing!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:22 AM
That's awesome!!! Everything is hardwood floors in our house except the bedrooms.
DaiTilley
by Dai on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:16 AM
Congratulations! So glad you love your new home, and hooray for an awesome craft space!
RutterMama
by Tia on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:23 AM
Sooo exciting!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:03 AM

*envy*

Quoting mommytohuddy:

There is not a single bit of carpet in this house and I LOVE that!  

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I am so jealous - I have carpet in my sewing room and it drives me nuts! I would love to hard hard woods or tile instead! GREAT space and so happy for you!

Artladydp
by Debby on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Congratulations!  Everything sounds wonderful.  It sounds as if your husband has gone "man cave" crazy. bouncing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)