Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

TGIF! How are ya? Are you going to craft today?

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:51 AM
  • 24 Replies

Happy Friday! How has your week been?

What are ya up to today? Cleaning? Errands? Relaxing? Getting ready for the weekend?

Are you going to craft today? :) If so what is on your crafty agenda?

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:52 AM

I am going to be finishing a Mon-stor - purple with green hair! - today and then cutting out a few more! :D Then tonight we are going to a big craft show. :D I'm stoked, love to support the handmade community.

bchic24
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Hello! I've had a busy week and I'm ready for the weekend lol. How was your week? I will be crafting today! I'm working my falling snow decorations for my house! I'll be using cotton balls on fishing line!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
deadlights86
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Working on a scarf I promissed my best friends son forever ago its like 1/6 of the way done lol I was knitting it but the yarn is camo and the camo pattern wasn't coming out so I switched to crochet but I can only do so much before my hands start to hurt. I made 5 hats in like a day but I can't seem to get this damn scarf done.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:58 AM

My week has been stellar! Squee!

Can't wait to see your snow decor, sounds cute!

Quoting bchic24:

Hello! I've had a busy week and I'm ready for the weekend lol. How was your week? I will be crafting today! I'm working my falling snow decorations for my house! I'll be using cotton balls on fishing line!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:01 AM

I hope you are able to get into a groove and get the scarf done! :)

Quoting deadlights86:

Working on a scarf I promissed my best friends son forever ago its like 1/6 of the way done lol I was knitting it but the yarn is camo and the camo pattern wasn't coming out so I switched to crochet but I can only do so much before my hands start to hurt. I made 5 hats in like a day but I can't seem to get this damn scarf done.

SamKlug
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Definitely gonna get some crafting done today.  I need to make cowboy boots and a hat in 3-6 months size for my friends photo shoot.  She is paying me to do them but I'm having a heck of a time finding the patterns.  I was hoping for free patterns but looks like I might have to buy them.  Not fun.  Oh well.  In the mean time, I'm waiting to hear back from another woman that wants a Hello Kitty hat.  She is thinking that maybe she wants different colors, like purple and green.  Gonna be interesting but fun!  Can't wait to get everything started!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:27 AM

But if you buy the pattern you will be able to make a lot more money from them. :) Just make the pattern always you to sell the finished product! :)

Quoting SamKlug:

Definitely gonna get some crafting done today.  I need to make cowboy boots and a hat in 3-6 months size for my friends photo shoot.  She is paying me to do them but I'm having a heck of a time finding the patterns.  I was hoping for free patterns but looks like I might have to buy them.  Not fun.  Oh well.  In the mean time, I'm waiting to hear back from another woman that wants a Hello Kitty hat.  She is thinking that maybe she wants different colors, like purple and green.  Gonna be interesting but fun!  Can't wait to get everything started!

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:37 AM

maries at preschool,hubbys going to another town to deposit his check so im gonna listen to christmas music as i clean

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Sounds festive! Have a good day!

Quoting mariesmama:

maries at preschool,hubbys going to another town to deposit his check so im gonna listen to christmas music as i clean

roxxyt
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:37 AM
I made some more glass stuff for a craft show tomorrow, so need to repack some things for tomorrow. I'm excited.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN