Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just finished and listed this Mon-stor! She is big enough to hold an entire load of laundry or about half a dozen build a bears. :)

Mon-stors are my original copyrighted and pattened creations and cannot be copied, replicated or reproduced in any way! Thank you! :)

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Replies (21-28):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks!

Quoting Jenn8604:

cute

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Thanks! There are lots of patterns for styffed monsters and stuff out there. :) Mon-stors were the first ever pattern I made, I love making them!

Quoting Bizmom:

I think these are to cute. I have seen some cute monsters at bazaars, some with wooly hair and crazy eyes and they have some cute stuffed toys and pillows as well. the colors are what catches my eyes. love it! they even have patterns out for making them. this one is adorable. nice toy catcher. your very talented:)

Bizmom

rmgriffberg
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:18 PM

super cool!  have you thought about doing a "grinch" monster for christmas?

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:51 AM

I have made one with shaggy green fur before, but I don't do any licensed character or any seasonal monsters. They haven't ever sold well, and I want my monsters to have year-round integrity so they can be used all the time. :) It makes them more versatile. :)

Quoting rmgriffberg:

rmgriffberg
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 1:24 PM

That makes sense (and this green monster is super cute!!!)

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I have made one with shaggy green fur before, but I don't do any licensed character or any seasonal monsters. They haven't ever sold well, and I want my monsters to have year-round integrity so they can be used all the time. :) It makes them more versatile. :)

Quoting rmgriffberg:

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Thanks! :)

Quoting rmgriffberg:

That makes sense (and this green monster is super cute!!!)

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Quoting rmgriffberg:

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Cute!!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Thank you! :)

Quoting DanaG70:

Cute!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)