Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Creating Xmas Keepsakes from all your old Facebook posts

Posted by   + Show Post

Just curious what you ladies are using to make Chrismas Keepsakes... I want to do something different then the standard Photo calender from Shutterfly this yeaR.. THIS chicky on the other board said she used Lifeables to make a book and it finds all your old Facebook memories and automaticLLY creates a book for you...Wondering if anyones tried this?

Also wondering what evryone else makes? Whats some good sites? I want to make something more meaningful this year.. Ive been getting some good ideas from Pintrest!

by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:26 AM
Replies (11-13):
Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this
never heard of it. Id rather not use anything from fb for a christmas keepsake.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofyear2015
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:13 PM

when you look back it really makes you smile, and to be able to preserve memories you forgot you even had! bonus...its like a trip down memory lane

KathMac322
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:59 PM

I tried Lifeables.  It still has a few bugs but all in all pretty easy.  We had a blast doing our own version of Elf on a Shelf (sample pic below).  My kids are a little older.  They made up the captions and we just uploaded the pics and it created a digital book.  Took about 5 minutes and they've been having a ball sharing with their friends too.  Now it has gotten competitive with them trying to out-do each other with creative Elf scenarios.  It's not often  we all can enjoy doing together (crafty) since I don't Snapchat!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN