Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dog toy i made

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Jen
  • 23 Replies

so we have 11, 5 week old puppies. wow thats alot of puppies lol. anyway dog toys are expensive and we are currently broke so i remembered yesterday that i have a bunch of fleece scraps in my craft room that i hadn't found a use for so i made doggie tug toys out of it last night

here's one

and they are a hit!

by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Baybeelove88
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Nice!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annasew
by Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:24 AM

awww what kind of puppies?  they look like shepherd rotties mixed.    and just an fyi I use jeans my kids have outgrown to make dog toys.    I have a 10 yr old shepherd that likes to shred them lol  It keeps her occupied  and out of my butt for a couple hours lol

turtle07
by Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Nice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
northernmommy
by Jen on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:38 AM

they are coonhound/ lab/ german shepard/ husky mixes. the blue eyes on some of the puppies are just amazing.

i'll have to try it with the old jeans. my dog is weird shes never shown any interest in toys, i buy one and give it to her and she just stares at me like i'm stupid lol and they lay around the house. she actually chewed on one of these toys so maybe she'll like them too the puppies sure do.

here's another pic of some of the puppies

Quoting annasew:

awww what kind of puppies?  they look like shepherd rotties mixed.    and just an fyi I use jeans my kids have outgrown to make dog toys.    I have a 10 yr old shepherd that likes to shred them lol  It keeps her occupied  and out of my butt for a couple hours lol

cillaluvsmali
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:42 AM
2 moms liked this
PUPPIES!!!!!
I'm like kelso from that 70s show, I just wanna stick my head in a box of puppies lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytohuddy
by Megean on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Love this jeans idea! My youngest dog is still in the chewing phase and this might just help out.

Quoting annasew:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AriannasMommy84
by Ruby Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:06 AM

awesome! ELEVEN puppies?!?! I bet your house isn't boring. =-)

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)

in loveteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat
No measure of time with you will be long enough. But we'll start with forever."

MissElissa21
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Great idea and the puppies are adorable.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
northernmommy
by Jen on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:12 AM

we have them in a fenced in area in the livingroom so at least they aren't running all over the house lol. i'm not looking forward to when they are big enough to get out of their area. the hard part is keeping up on keeping their area clean so the livingroom doesn't start to smell. 11 puppies can make alot of mess

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

AriannasMommy84
by Ruby Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:16 AM

lol I would go INSANE. I'm sure they can make quite a mess, lol they are cute tho! I showed my husband the picture of your pups and he said "NO!" lol :-/

Quoting northernmommy:

we have them in a fenced in area in the livingroom so at least they aren't running all over the house lol. i'm not looking forward to when they are big enough to get out of their area. the hard part is keeping up on keeping their area clean so the livingroom doesn't start to smell. 11 puppies can make alot of mess

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)

in loveteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat
No measure of time with you will be long enough. But we'll start with forever."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)