Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

It's Monday! What are you up to today? Are you crafting any?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:45 AM
  • 49 Replies

Happy Monday! How are you? How's the weather?

What's on your agenda for today? Are you working? Reading a new book? Playdate with friends? Errands? Laundry? Dishes? Tell us about your day!

Are you going to get artsy today and do some crafting? If so what is on your plate?

by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I am finishing up 4 plushes from last night (just need to sew them shut) and taking some orders to the post office. Then I need to make and list about 3 more plushes today, then I am going to start cutting out some small Mon-stors. Only 11 days left for people to order Mon-stors with guaranteed delivery by Dec 24th so I want to beef up the shop as much as possible. Working on some laundry today too, the linens. :)

The weather here is weird, it's like 55 degrees! :( I hope it gets cold and snows soon!

kristileigh112
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:08 AM

It's going to be 55 today so I'm thinking of taking the little one to the zoo...there is a chance of rain though...we'll see!

My Loves

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:11 AM

Oh! And I just set up my donation thing - from today until Friday $10 from every wristlet sold in my shop goes to Alpacas for Autism, an organization that helps people on the spectrum learn alternative way create an income through fiber arts and alpaca farming.

Alpacas for Autism is a fantastic organization and I have been working with them for over two years, they do some really amazing things for people on the spectrum!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:11 AM

Oooh! the zoo sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy! :)

Quoting kristileigh112:

It's going to be 55 today so I'm thinking of taking the little one to the zoo...there is a chance of rain though...we'll see!

yankeefan828
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:32 AM
I have to put things away. I've been in my house for one week and it feels like u got no where with unpacking. I want to read Atleast 200pages of the book I'm reading. I have to give my daughter a bath. Write out a list of things I need to get this weekend. Bake banana bread. A lot to do this week I can't stand looking at boxes and clutter!! I might even start a cable scarf if I can find a pattern I like. Hint hint and cable patterns you think would be nice let me know!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
whitleypittman
by whitley on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Working on hubby's mega afghan. Hope to finish it before he gets his own truck. Work at 2.
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:59 AM
Taking Frank to the airport today so no crafting here. I may when I get back home though, I need to finish that blanket.
joshlor2
by New Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Taking the little one to the doctor, she has an earache. The the older one to school late, hopefully, he woke up with a tummy ache. All while hopefully finishing these two hats to ship off.
boshs1andonly
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:02 AM

I have to take my car in for emissions, but after that I'm hoping to work on some projects. I'm wrapping two canvases in vinyl as a present to dd's godparents (will post pics when I'm done). I was working on mugs to give out, but one broke during the move :( so now I'm thinking i'll make the hot chocolate balls and put them in favor boxes instead. I found this really easy tutorial for making them. 

http://mountainsidebride.com/2010/05/06/diy-paper-favor-boxes/

mommymonkey
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Today I'm working on baby blanket #3 and painting a piece of glass. This evening I'm taking my daughter to the library and her girl scouts meeting.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)