Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

It's Monday! What are you up to today? Are you crafting any?

Happy Monday! How are you? How's the weather?

What's on your agenda for today? Are you working? Reading a new book? Playdate with friends? Errands? Laundry? Dishes? Tell us about your day!

Are you going to get artsy today and do some crafting? If so what is on your plate?

by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Replies (41-49):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:59 PM
That is really pretty!!

Quoting SabrinaLC:

HI!

I'm doing alright, the weather is amazing! Almost 70 degrees!  Crazy :-)

Today I cleaned cat boxes and did some crocheting.  Today I'm working on a scarf for my dad

Later this evening after my workout and shower I'll work on a lapghan that I am making for my Dh's grandmother.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JoaquinsMommie
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Im Doing Going I Had A Little Headache But Its Gone Now, It Felt A Little Good Outside Today But You Still Need A Jacket,

On My Agenda I Worked From 4:32am-2pm, No New Books Today But I Did Read This Article About This Lady Who Was 19 Left Her Baby Who Was 4 Weeks Old On Top Of Her Car And Driving Off While The Baby Was Still On The Roof! No Playdates Today I Want To, I Did But I Dont Have Transportation, I Did Some Dishes Today......................But I Did Potty Train My Son Today It Went Ok

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:00 PM
That felt house is so cute!!!

Quoting ferne3:

Been going felt crazy lately!  Hoping to make a pinecone ornament from pinterest, another felt play house (attached now - opens into the town which is matchbox car size) and some more ornaments (also attached) for my DD advent christmas tree.  So many plans, oh and need to put in a full day at my *real* job.  No time!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
roxxyt
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:12 PM
I have not got a chance to in the previous ones and dh is making some things for me for my displays, I hope it looks great. I will try to get pics this time.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Good luck with your big craft show! How exciting! Be sure to post pics of your booth!

Quoting roxxyt:

Have errands to run today, have to send out secret sis ornament, have to get lights for my canopy for this weekends show it's a big one and they want our Canopys decorated because it runs from 1-9 pm and there's a hot air balloon glow so they want us all lit up. So no time to craft today. Have to clean too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:45 PM

I'm ready for bed now and it's only 8.45!! I still have a few things to do first.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

What a crazy busy day!!!! Wow woman. You will sleep good tonight!!

Quoting DanaG70:

Today has been busy! First off, the schools had a two hour delay today, due to......... FOG!!!

After I got Keeley off to school, I come home long enough to do a few things, then went to my chiropractor appointment, to wal-mart for a new printer, came home and just got done setting that up, printed off a few things, now I have about 30 minutes before I have to go pick up Keeley and her friend, then it's bowling practice at 4, after bowling practice, Mike and Keeley are going Christmas shopping while I stay home, I'll probably work on the bracelet for my SIL, and no, it isn't finished yet. =)

Tomorrow looks pretty busy too, I have a little more Christmas shopping to do, then after school we are going to go pick up Keeley's new bowling ball, and then they have a competition at 4:30, which we have to be there by 4, uniforms on and ready to roll!

melliburger
by Melli on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:55 PM

No. I go online, so my classes only last 7 or 8 weeks. and they're back to back. I don't have semesters and only get a few breaks a year (such as Christmas break for two weeks). I don't get finals, just lots and lots of essays :/

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Yay for no homework! This semester is almost over for you right? Gearing up for finals?

Quoting melliburger:

Happy Monday to you too!

We went to the post office and mailed off a bunch of things!!! I talked to my mum for a while, my sister may be coming out here soon. I'm going to work on my custom lsu order today :) No homework!

boshs1andonly
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:18 AM

here's what I got done, the two canvases and the favor boxes for dd's birthday...

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Sounds like a fun project with the canvases!Can't wait to see!

Quoting boshs1andonly:

I have to take my car in for emissions, but after that I'm hoping to work on some projects. I'm wrapping two canvases in vinyl as a present to dd's godparents (will post pics when I'm done). I was working on mugs to give out, but one broke during the move :( so now I'm thinking i'll make the hot chocolate balls and put them in favor boxes instead. I found this really easy tutorial for making them. 

http://mountainsidebride.com/2010/05/06/diy-paper-favor-boxes/

SabrinaLC
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Thanks! It's time consuming and I really hope my dad likes it!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

That is really pretty!!

Quoting SabrinaLC:

HI!

I'm doing alright, the weather is amazing! Almost 70 degrees!  Crazy :-)

Today I cleaned cat boxes and did some crocheting.  Today I'm working on a scarf for my dad

Later this evening after my workout and shower I'll work on a lapghan that I am making for my Dh's grandmother.

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

mommymonkey
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Not the greatest of pics, my room is dark. and I need to wash the mirror behind the cross. But, it's a start.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

What are you painting on the glass?

Quoting mommymonkey:

Today I'm working on baby blanket #3 and painting a piece of glass. This evening I'm taking my daughter to the library and her girl scouts meeting.

I claim to be honest, and I am. I never said you'd like me for my opinions...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN