Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I made all of these last night and this morning! Whew.

by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Replies (21-30):
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:42 AM

I'm ok just having trouble sleeping and it sucks :(.  Driegen wont eat his food and keeps staring at the door waiting for Frank to walk in, I feel bad for him.  Frank forgot his passport so I need to go today to see how I can get it to him asap!  Kenzie cried a little yesterday but she's ok now so we are just taking it one day at a time :)

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Haha! Thanks, Jasmine! :D How ya been!? I don't get on here much to catch up with you!

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Cute!!!! As always :) lol

ferne3
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Holy prolific!  Look great!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Thanks! :D

Quoting ferne3:

Holy prolific!  Look great!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM

:( Sorry to hear Driegen is having a hard time adjusting. *hugs* I'll be sending lots of happy thoughts your way!

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

I'm ok just having trouble sleeping and it sucks :(.  Driegen wont eat his food and keeps staring at the door waiting for Frank to walk in, I feel bad for him.  Frank forgot his passport so I need to go today to see how I can get it to him asap!  Kenzie cried a little yesterday but she's ok now so we are just taking it one day at a time :)

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Haha! Thanks, Jasmine! :D How ya been!? I don't get on here much to catch up with you!

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Cute!!!! As always :) lol

sew4fun
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Very cute! Love the pink and green

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Thanks! :) One of my favorites from this batch too!

Quoting sew4fun:

Very cute! Love the pink and green

kristileigh112
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Love them! I was just in your store, figured these would be great in my boys' stockings. Sadly all the ones I wanted are sold out :( but i'll keep looking for your new creations :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Yeah, they sold almost immediately after I listed them - they are going on a mission trip to Honduras to be given to the orphans! :) Working on more this week!

Quoting kristileigh112:

Love them! I was just in your store, figured these would be great in my boys' stockings. Sadly all the ones I wanted are sold out :( but i'll keep looking for your new creations :)

turtle07
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Love them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 1:26 PM

aw! your a sweety hun! :)

i will gladly pay (if you accept paypal) by febuary!  for my DD's birthday!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

The pink one and five of the others are on their way to OR then they are going on a mission trip to Honduras to be given to the orphans. :) I have the picturd saved though so I could probably do one similar. :)

Quoting powow65:

Omg! Hun!

I am in LOVE with your pink one! Keep that cute face! & maybe for Febuary I'll buy a twin of the pink cutie monstor for my DD's birthday! (her birthday is Febuary 28!) & that pink one hun! Remember that cute face & maybe a pink/purple monstor by Febuary!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)