Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I made all of these last night and this morning! Whew.

by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Replies (41-46):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:56 AM
:) thanks very much!

Quoting Jodyblonde2007:

awe adorable, love the first one

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Can't believe the bottom dude is still available! I thought for sure he would be adopted by now!
ripemango
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:01 AM

those are really cute and i love that you have a style that really shows through in your work. fantastic job!

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:03 AM
Thank you! That means a lot to me!

Quoting ripemango:

those are really cute and i love that you have a style that really shows through in your work. fantastic job!

ripemango
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:12 AM

I just clicked on the link at the bottom of your post and it took me to a flickr page. Do you also happen to sell them on etsy? (Can you purchase off the flickr site and I'm just a lil too tipsy from wine at the moment to see that?)

I noticed that you use thrifted materials. Does that mean you buy clothes or fabric from the thrift store to make your lil monsters?

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Quoting ripemango:

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:18 AM
I sell on Storenvy - if you click the little digital yellow monster at the bottom of my posts you will be directed to my blog from which you can access my shop.

I do use thrifted materials in an effort to reduce big box business production and packaging waste and support local businesses. :)

Quoting ripemango:

I just clicked on the link at the bottom of your post and it took me to a flickr page. Do you also happen to sell them on etsy? (Can you purchase off the flickr site and I'm just a lil too tipsy from wine at the moment to see that?)

I noticed that you use thrifted materials. Does that mean you buy clothes or fabric from the thrift store to make your lil monsters?

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Quoting ripemango:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN