Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Terrific Tuesday! Will you be crafting today?

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:50 AM
  • 31 Replies

Hey guys! How ya doin' today?

What are ya up to? Cleaning? Class? Working? Reading? Holiday shopping?

Are you going to be crafting today? If so, what is on your crafty agenda?

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I will be sewing today! Doing dishes, washing linens. I have a wicked headache - I went to bed at 9pm last night with this same headache and it's still here. :\

I have to get some more small Mon-stors made, and I am hoping to sell some of those wristlets today so I can donate money to the Autism charity we are donating to this week! :)

ZsMommy
by Heids on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Laundry just went in the dryer.

Crafting-yes.

What project?

Haven't decided yet...

Feel better Cody. I had a nasty headache on Fri-the kind that makes ya pukey. That sucked.

Hope you get a break from the pain.

SamKlug
by Sammie on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Definitely crafting today!  It's cold and rainy out so it's the perfect crafting day.  I have to work at 11:30 but I've been working on hubby's rosary.  I'm hoping to have most of the beads wired up and ready to put together after I get out of work.  Gonna work on that and the amigurumi after work, then when the kids get to bed I wanna finish the rosary.  Hopefully I can work on DD's blanket some more today too.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:32 AM

cant holiday shop till friday im looking forward to that though

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Not sure if I will do any crafting today or not. I have my 16 week baby check up this afternoon and I'm really hoping I can hear the heartbeat for the first time (I've seen it on ultrasound but not heard it). I think we have to get a few things at the store afterwards as well.

AriannasMommy84
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Gotta go to the dr for my f/u appointment,gotta get bloodwork done, gonna come home & do ism what yet. I'm working on something for me(for once).
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Today is cloudy with a few rain showers, but the sun is suppose to be showing itself today, yay!

After I get this typed out, I'm going to go into the craft room and get what I can done on my SIL's bracelet, hopefully I can have it done soon!! I've got projects just lining up. =)

Tonight is another bowling competition, but before that, we will be picking up Keeley's new bowling ball, providing he calls me before I pick her and her team mate up from school. (One of her friends is on the bowling team and she lives with her grandmother and three sisters, the only way she was able to join is if she had a ride, I volunteered.)

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Thanks , feeling a bit better after a 40 minute walk with the dogs. :)

Quoting ZsMommy:

Laundry just went in the dryer.

Crafting-yes.

What project?

Haven't decided yet...

Feel better Cody. I had a nasty headache on Fri-the kind that makes ya pukey. That sucked.

Hope you get a break from the pain.

MissElissa21
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:53 AM
I don't think I will get to crafting. I am trying to clean up the house a bit and get ready for work. I'm so ready to be off for a few days.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:25 AM

I totally read that as, like, eff you, or even effed up not follow up. lol I was like whoa, she doesn't like her doctor! Then it clicked. Hahaha! What is the blood work for?

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

Gotta go to the dr for my f/u appointment,gotta get bloodwork done, gonna come home & do ism what yet. I'm working on something for me(for once).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)