Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

ok ot problem

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:34 PM
  • 3 Replies

my 3 yr old puked today at school if hubby calls in sick another time in the 45 day probationary period at his job he'll be fired how do i keep him from getting whatever she has?

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Dazyjo
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:53 PM
Keep her in her room to lie down and rest (I always gave my kids a clean ice cream bucket for just in case). Make sure everybody washes hands, wipe down handles etc she touched on the way in, don't let anyone share cups or spoons etc. does he get sick easily? Adults usually have pretty tough immune systems compared to kids. I can't think of anything else besides disinfect and separate, but if hubby gets sick real easy, he may need to crash somewheres else for a few days....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
-JC-
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Echnacia (or however it's spelled) and vitamin C. Emergen-C is good too. And if he *does* get sick... there's this stuff called... 

it's seriously AMAZING. I had the puking, coughing, fever flu... took one dose and in 8 hours I felt completely perfect. I followed up with two weeks of immune support vitamins, lots of fluids, and rest and I didn't go back to being sick. 

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Lots of vit C and water, plenty of rest, and basically just keep her away from him and clean all your surfaces well!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN