Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Thursday! What are you crafting today?

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:14 AM
  • 41 Replies
Happy Thursday! How are you today? How is the weather?

Anything fun planned for the day? Reading a new book or catching up on shows? Play date with the kids? Working, class or homework today?

Are you going to craft? Work on holiday decor? Make gifts? Make inventory for your shop?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:16 AM
I am going on a Mon-stor making spree today! Working on laundry between monsters. I need to make at least two big Mon-stors today, some more plush (3 hopefully) and two small Mon-stors. Busy busy day sewing!!
Larisa72
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:27 AM

doing better - diagnosed with acute bronchitis yesterday, but started high-test antibiotics yesterday as well, so....it's freaking cold today...highs only supposed to be in mid to upper 40s!!!

Today is: laundry, school with oldest, take him to karate and run to grocery store for a few pick up items, finish up one scarf and work on another, do some more maachine quilting on #3 quilt.....hoping that I might be ab le to start doing some gify wrapping, but not holding my breath on that one

djscinnabun
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:39 AM

I was planning on finishing these wreaths...

But apparently I've been working on crafting something else ;) we got a positive pregnancy test this morning!!! Best. Christmas. Gift. EVER! 

3dragonflies
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:42 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Quoting djscinnabun:

But apparently I've been working on crafting something else ;) we got a positive pregnancy test this morning!!! Best. Christmas. Gift. EVER! 

3dragonflies
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Today is my day off, going to go get my haircut this morning then do a bit of Christmas shopping :)  When I get home from doing that, will start to knit another ruffle scarf and hope to make my Christmas table runner :) 

Oh yeah and probably take my car to get a quote to have a huge scratch taken care of, my car got keyed in the mall parking lot over the weekend....gggrrrr.... not a happy camper about that :(

Have fun crafting today!

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:52 AM
I will be crocheting and maybe run to CVS if I feel like driving that far lol. It's so cold this morning! It's also foggy and wet so no bueno. I'm about to make some coffee to wake me up! I also need to run to Wal-Mart to get her gift for the class party as well as cookies and cupcakes.
idee
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:17 AM

It's 49* here this morning and I just have plans to bake some thumbprint cookies and Swedish cookies for my family. I already baked some but everyone ate them already. There is only one cookie left.

Other than that I am not crafting until January. I am just getting ready for Christmas and baking until then. I got people that want me to send them some home made cookies so I have some baking ahead of me.

djscinnabun
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Thank you!!! I'm just over the top today - don't know that I can concentrate on my project! Lol

Quoting 3dragonflies:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Quoting djscinnabun:

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:28 AM

cleaning i got 10 days to deepclean the housefriday we can pay the cable bill, which means we can call them and say a mouse ate the coax cable we have no cable, staying home with a 3 yr old that puked yesterday but isnt acting sick

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Man, hope you feel better soon!!! Can't wait to see your quilting project!

Quoting Larisa72:

doing better - diagnosed with acute bronchitis yesterday, but started high-test antibiotics yesterday as well, so....it's freaking cold today...highs only supposed to be in mid to upper 40s!!!

Today is: laundry, school with oldest, take him to karate and run to grocery store for a few pick up items, finish up one scarf and work on another, do some more maachine quilting on #3 quilt.....hoping that I might be ab le to start doing some gify wrapping, but not holding my breath on that one

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)