Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Cricut

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:35 AM
  • 7 Replies

Does anyone have this machine? What do you think of it?

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
roxxyt
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:36 AM
I have one but have not used it, thinking of selling it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosesrred1
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:56 AM

i have one, if i get into it i would enjoy using it.  also i used it only a couple times and my blade is not working. i have to get it fixed.  if your going to use it i think its a good investment for scrapbooking etc.

krystlbear_84
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:19 PM
I do not have one YET, but I have lots of friends that have one and they love it. I cannot wait to get mine.
Don't Just Stand There....SCRAP Something!
krystlbear's Corner
Navy_Wife08
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Love mine! I dont use it often but when I do its worth keeping it. I just cut out all the letters for the sign I'm brining to the pier when I pick up dh

jennie2263
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:55 PM

i have one and I use mine all the time. I have four children so I always use it to make their birthday cards, thank you cards, scrapbook projects, we have even used it to make a poster for my daughters school and a chore chart. I love mine and since I do cakes I am considering buying the one made for cutting shapes for cakes too!

Stillvnu
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:34 AM

I have a cricut expression ... LOVE IT!  use it all the time!  If you like scrapbooking, making cards, favors, school treats, decorations, the list is endless ... they have so many cart's that will do amazing things.  You can also link it to your computer and cut digital designs.  There are Youtube tutorials so you can learn how to use it.  The small one isn't as versitle and I would advise getting a larger one that can cut 12 x 12 paper. Good luck!!!

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:56 AM
I had a cricut expression and liked it. I sold it due to financial reasons and cried!! But, I have since bought a Silhouette and totally LOVE it! I'm still learning how to use it but I love that I am not limited in what I can do with it, where I do feel like I was with my cricut.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN