Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Sorry ladies but I need to vent.. And need advice.

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:00 AM
  • 7 Replies
My husband is working 6 days a week making good money but his job is 2 hours away so has is taking a small chunk out of his paychecks. We are financially broke right now and rent was due yesterday, he gets paid again tuesday but it seems like tuesday will never come..lol I suffer from depression and this situation is not helping me. I recently quit my job cause my babysitter quit. Life is just really hard right now :(. I hate dealing with stress.
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
nw91920
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Gas not has..lol sorry my mind is going a million miles an hour right now.
mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Look for a new babysitter. Get in some exercise. Every day, 15 minutes. Will change your life. I don't care if you do a video game exercise or go outside and jump up and down, but do it. I got laid off about 2 months ago and could feel myself getting depressed. So I go to the gym. I feel better. I feel I am able to think a lot clearer. Get your blood moving and some fresh air. Then start thinking about how to move on financially. Can you sell something? Can you babysit? Would you consider selling plasma? What's your game plan to change this?
Lots to consider but you need to deal with you first.
Hope it gets better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lynette
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Look at what you can control and cling to that.  Money is tight right now so I have been reading books on simple living.  It makes me feel more like it's a choice.  And makes me feel more abundant, giving away stuff we don't need anymore, making do with what we have.  Get some exercise, even if that means dancing to the radio for 15min.  Try to get more sunshine for that mood boosting vit d.  And eat foods rich in vit b.

nw91920
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Thanks
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:01 AM

I'm sorry to hear about that, it sounds really difficult - could you guys start looking and sticking money back to move closer to his job? Or would it make more sense for him to get a different job, closer, making less but equally as much since he wouldn't be spending money commuting?

nw91920
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:33 AM
We just signed a lease in september so we can't move. I am looking for more work and another babysitter. It will all work out it's just hard cause we gabby even gotten to put money away for xmas.
nw91920
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:34 AM
I'm also selling my crafts. Well what I have finished because I dont have the money to buy more.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN