Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

adventure time!

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:33 PM
  • 20 Replies
2 moms liked this

Got an order for adventure time hats. Just gotta add ears to Jake here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-JC-
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:34 PM

And Finn!

Both off my own patterns... Or lack of. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DaiTilley
by Dai on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Adorable! My friend loves that show, so I'm hoping to find time to make Finn & Jake adult-sized hats for her & her boyfriend, and then Beemo & rainicorn hats for their twin girls :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
-JC-
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:46 PM
I couldnt find a Jake pattern I liked so I made my own. Honestly I only had to come up with the mouth part. But I'm still proud of me. Lol

Quoting DaiTilley:

Adorable! My friend loves that show, so I'm hoping to find time to make Finn & Jake adult-sized hats for her & her boyfriend, and then Beemo & rainicorn hats for their twin girls :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DaiTilley
by Dai on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Well it turned out awesome! Definitely worth being proud of :)
I was looking at what patterns are out there, and some look really... Strange. Lol

Quoting -JC-:

I couldnt find a Jake pattern I liked so I made my own. Honestly I only had to come up with the mouth part. But I'm still proud of me. Lol

Quoting DaiTilley:

-JC-
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:52 PM
Totally. Theres one on ravelry that's like an applique face... But it looks like a weird boxer or something. Lol.

Quoting DaiTilley:

I was looking at what patterns are out there, and some look really... Strange. Lol

Quoting -JC-:

Quoting DaiTilley:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paperfishies
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Awesome!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DaiTilley
by Dai on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:55 PM
Yikes. Lol
There were a few decently made Jake hats and possibly a pattern (can't remember for certain) when I checked Etsy... But, shockingly, overpriced. :P

Quoting -JC-:

Totally. Theres one on ravelry that's like an applique face... But it looks like a weird boxer or something. Lol.

Quoting DaiTilley:

Quoting -JC-:

Quoting DaiTilley:

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Cute!

melliburger
by Melli on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Very nice :)

-JC-
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:37 PM

I saw a very similar hat to my Jake on Etsy but it was... ludicrous imo. Of course I get told I undercharge a lot but I really do this more for fun than for profit.... 

Her face was a bit different but she used the same concept to add a 3-D mouth instead of applique. 

I prefer earflap hats though and her's wasn't. 

Quoting DaiTilley:

Yikes. Lol
There were a few decently made Jake hats and possibly a pattern (can't remember for certain) when I checked Etsy... But, shockingly, overpriced. :P

Quoting -JC-:

Quoting DaiTilley:

Quoting -JC-:

Quoting DaiTilley:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)