Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

TGIF! Are you crafting today?

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:42 AM
  • 53 Replies
How are you doing this morning? How's the weather?

What's on your agenda today? Working? Reading? Play dates? Getting ready for the weekend? Any thing fun planned for the weekend?

Are you going to be crafting today? If so what is on your crafting agenda?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:44 AM
I have some monsters to work on for luanded.com, some new big ones. Still working on laundry. Dishes. Need to clean up my sewing room and do some crazy promoting - I would love to sell all four wristlets left in my shop so I can donate $50 to the Autism organization I am fundraising for this week, Alpacas for Autism. They help people on the spectrum generate and income through alpaca farming and fiber arts. It's a great organization.
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:04 AM
7:04 and I already have laundry going. Wheeee!!
RutterMama
by Tia on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:25 AM
Weather is gross!!! Rainy.
Getting Dj to school, picking up the house a bit.

Then... I'm doing 2 more sashy scarfs!!! I'll have 14 when I'm finished for my show tomorrow. They are so pretty and so much fun! Then I might do more duck tape pens.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MTATMA
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:08 AM
I'm making crocheted mini stockings filled with candy for our family christmas get together on the 15th. I have 4 finished only need 11 more. I'm also working on a shawl for my granny and fingerless gloves for my toddler. I have one done just need to start on the other glove.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maine2896
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Wicked cold here in Maine, the weekend looks messy. DH coming home today, been out of town all week. I will spend the morning doing a bit of cleaning, then feed & water the chickens, then open my shop and put out the last of my Xmas wreaths. My weekend looks to be a quiet one. I found on Pinterest last night a mitten crochet pattern used for decoration only, I made one, wicked cute. They used it for holding utensils at the table, I might use mine to hold greenery, not sure yet.    Hope all have a good weekendchristmas tree

Turtledoves
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Weather is yucky and rainy. Which usually means my dogs will try to go potty inside the house. I hate rainy days!

I'll be crocheting today until my fingers bleed practically! Got a $60 rush order on hats. I'm working as fast as I can on them, but feel slow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roxxyt
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:51 AM
It's going to be a perfect day here, sunny and 76, I have laundry going already, going to get some more bins for tomorrow, clean some and just finish up details for the show tomorrow. That's about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lucky2BaMomof2
by New Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:52 AM
It's hazy out... 8:51 am here... Chilly too.

Doing dishes and cleaning, then finishing up the Christmas gifts. Then I have to make chocolate covered pretzels tonight, I am going out with a friend tomorrow night and the pretzels are the gift
deadlights86
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Its a nasty gray rainy day I have to pick the demon up from school in about an hour then I'm coming home and taking a nap. I have to work at 5 tonight.

Vinsmomma
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:04 AM
I think it's going to be a beautiful day here today, but I need to e stick inside finishing up the quilt I've been working on and some Christmas stockings,I also got an order for 8 tote bags I need to cut out and start embroidering for delivery on the 18th, plus I started cleaning the carpets yesterday so I need to finish that and clean bedrooms. Yuck.. :)
Good luck Cody on selling your wristlets!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)