Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

What are you working on?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:27 PM
  • 12 Replies

Do you have any projects going on? What are they? Who are they for? 

I'm working on a newborn lady bug set that a lady ordered and might be starting a frog set, as I think it is going to get ordered. Other than that I'm working on my son's baby blanket :) 

Follow my blog to read about my second pregnancy and the crazy, chaos that will be sure to happen with a toddler and a pregnancy! Toddler + Pregnancy = Chaos You can also follow my other blog about my first daughter at Everything Emeny

by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melliburger
by Melli on Dec. 9, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I'm working on two different pairs of wrist warmers, a hat and a scarf. Those are the projects in my desk. I have a few jewelry items to make so that I can send them out tomorrow or later this week :)

arigdon4
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 3:16 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm about to take my niece to the park and snap some pictures as a christmas gift for my mom and sister.

I'm not a photog my any means so fingers

Crossed I at least get a few good shots
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AriannasMommy84
pretty sure I have the best husband in the world! I'm so blessed to have him!! <3
Tuesday at 10:41 PM
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Working on a baby toy for the sponsored family, a ball(for the same baby), I need to finish the other hello kitty fingerless glove, and then I need to do 3 toddler hats for a lady that I know. *sigh* why do I do so many things at once?

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)

in loveteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat
No measure of time with you will be long enough. But we'll start with forever."

gotnothinonme
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 3:40 PM

My christmas gifts are almost done (mostly sewing gifts, animal pillows, custom dishtowels and such) and next my daughter and niece are both pregnant and I'm going to make each a layette set and some baby gifts so as soon as I get done with holiday gifts I'll be getting to work on those.

gotnothinonme
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 3:42 PM

some of my homemade gifts~

manda-nicole010
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 3:45 PM
Quoting gotnothinonme:

some of my homemade gifts~

I love that purse!

Follow my blog to read about my second pregnancy and the crazy, chaos that will be sure to happen with a toddler and a pregnancy! Toddler + Pregnancy = Chaos You can also follow my other blog about my first daughter at Everything Emeny

gotnothinonme
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Quoting manda-nicole010:

Quoting gotnothinonme:

I love that purse!

Thank you- I made it for my 7 year old, I made her maxi dress using some of the same material and this was left over so I made her a matching purse- I'm hoping she likes it.

mama_girl07
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Im finishing up my orders for the week. 6 hats and 3 stockings. I need to start a new stocking since the first one I made sort of looks like a boob lol. Next week is devoted to stocking up on hats for my craft show

krystlbear_84
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Nothing at the moment.

Don't Just Stand There....SCRAP Something!
krystlbear's Corner
MissElissa21
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:34 AM
I am working on a hat for my mother in law's boss and a beanie for my father in law. I an designing a tote for dd's christmas present but I probably won't make it until I get my new machine.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)