Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

OT (sort of) - Show me your Christmas Tree

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:29 PM
  • 13 Replies

I finally got our Christmas trees fluffed and decorated so I wanted to see everyones :)

This is Chad and Kaitlyn's tree - it has all of his Star Wars ornaments and the ones Kaitlyn makes. I don't care where they put them on this one.

This one is in the living room, we decorated it with ornaments hubby's parents sent last year that were from his grandparents (who have all passed away). We also added the ornaments with the most meaning to us. It was fun to deocrate this year. This one I move things around after Kaitlyn is done if they are too bunched up :) 

by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Katie6382
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:43 PM

I can't seem to get a good picture of it.  It is decorated in all gold and red ornaments and red ribbon

melliburger
by Melli on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Your are pretty! I like the idea of having one tree for all the other ornaments!

Here is ours :)

krystlbear_84
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Our Tree
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HeathersRich
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:08 AM

We haven't gotten our tree up yet but we lit Hanukkah candles tonight.

DamiensMommy1
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:43 AM

I'm just doing a mini tree this year :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karanmi
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:59 AM

My Tree next to the fireplace. Always wanted a black tree trinmed in black, white, and silver. Mae sure I got one this year. 

This is the 3 foot tree in our kitchen.

This is the tree in the living room . OUr main tree in the house. 

This tree is the last large one I do. It is in my computer/sewing room.  I have several smaller ones I have done, table top and even a small  8 inch tree I deocrated in mini ornaments which is in one of my doll houses. 

I also did  the tree this year in the entranc way of our local  Senior Center. Here is that one.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

idee
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:17 AM

We just bought an artificial tree this year. We will save money every year and that means more gifts. Yay! 

ferne3
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I will when it is done!  It is naked now.  We got it Saturday and had a whirlwind weekend.  Our little Charlie Brown tree - I am amazed at everyone with multiple trees!  Temporarily living in an apartment, still trying to sell our house on the East Coast while house hunting on the West Coast, we couldn't fit a bigger tree here and on a tight budget.  AND our ornaments are somewhere in storage, so the one tree will have lights (we found the lights!) and I made my kitchen into a child sweat shop (insert evil laugh here) and my DD made all our ornaments.  She is 20 mo. and was in arts and crafts heaven this weekend and loved to see all her creations hanging up when I strung them up to dry, I can't wait until tonight when she sees that she can hang them on the tree!  Beautiful trees everyone!

MissElissa21
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:59 AM

My tree so far. It's a work in progress since I decided everything on it would be handmade, but I can't sit for long enough to make everything I want on it. The bow is huge and obnoxious, and I love it for that. The garland is just a large chain of red,green and white yarn. The spirals are laying all over the tree (i really need to make hooks for them). I made the skirt and the glass ornaments are being painted. All of the other random ornaments were bought at craft shows and handmade by whoever I bought them from, or the kids.

Side note, I stll can't find MY stocking... so there's only 3 on the wall :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)