Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you believe the end of the world?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:47 AM
  • 24 Replies

The so called last day of the world is coming , many scienctist begin to  dispel this rumor , do you belive 21st December is the end of earth?

If is real , this is the last Christmas day , who do you want to be with ? 

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
youngmom16
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:52 AM
I don't believe it is 'the end of the world' as dying off or anything. Basically the Mayans died off before they did anymore calendar things and if we were to end, we should have years ago cause of the leap years that the Mayans never included. I believe its actually 'the end' as in all the bad stuff, I think we will start anew (or hopefully try to) where we won't be in any wars, and the earth can heal itself from.all the damage humans do. But that's just my opinion :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jodyblonde2007
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:18 AM

I don't think anything will happen but if something does happen my guess would be the end of all technology pretty much the Y2K bug hitting 12 almost 13 years late. And if this is the end and there will be no tomorrow than I will be with the people I care for the most. My three beautiful babies. (Oh same topic but I've been thinking about this all year, and I think I know the perfect way for the world to end. What if there were no more babies. and I'm not just talking about human babies but everything from single cell organism to multicell organisms if there were no more babies it wouldn't take long before the world eventually ceased to exsist sorry I'm rambling now I just wanted to share that thought) 

AmandaLucky
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:56 AM

I think what the Mayans said is something about  superstition. Athough it is said their predict are refer to lots of scientisfic calculations,I don't care them radically. I think superstition is something can't be explained by science and we have to believe even if we don't want to. So I believe this humour,No matter what will happen on 22nd december ,I hope all of us can bu well

Fields456
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:59 AM
Nope it's y2k all over
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brieshon
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:17 AM
No.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MissElissa21
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:35 AM
Nope. I don't believe it at all.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jrobertson20
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Nope.  I read somewhere too that the Mayans did not include one day of the week in the calendar so technically, if they are right, it's still hundreds of years away.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:24 AM
3 moms liked this
mama_girl07
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:35 AM

No but I suppose if it does than Id rather go out than have to live like I am Legend lol

Jenn8604
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:36 AM
I believe it will end one day. But no man knows what day.
And they found more Mayan calendars btw.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)