Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Got paid...but from what?? Help from those who sell! *Updated

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:56 PM
  • 28 Replies

UPDATE : It was from Storenvy. It just showed up tonight. Yay! I think it was because I didn't agree to all the new stuff yet, because a day after I filled everything out it popped up. 

Just got a payment notice from PayPal saying one of my hats sold. Great! It even lists which one. BUT, Storenvy and Etsy (the only places I sell) both say there's no new orders. I can't figure out why. I never got an email from either of them (I even checked my spam folders) and I don't understand why it's not showing up.

The last thing I want to do is email the buyer asking where she bought this, because that sounds unprofessional and like I'm not very organized. I am organized - I just can not find this order on the sites!

I think it's from Etsy, as I just noticed they took 94 cents out of the total as a surcharge, which Storenvy doesn't do. But it still says I haven't sold anything.

How can I figure this out without contacting the buyer?

in lovebaby girlpuppy
Babywearing, co-sleeping, exclusively breastfeeding, AP, natural birthing, happily married SAH Mommy to Katherine Isabelle and baby #2 due July 21st, 2013!

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
turtle07
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:57 PM
No idea
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krystlbear_84
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:59 PM

BUMP!

DawnPratt23
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:03 PM
Did you go to recent orders in your shop. My Zibbet did that over the Thanksgiving weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:04 PM
Yes I did. It doesn't come up. I even went into my sales for the whole month and it still doesn't say anything. Can't figure it out! I went through the whole PayPal receipt but it doesn't list anything about where it's from.

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Did you go to recent orders in your shop. My Zibbet did that over the Thanksgiving weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DawnPratt23
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Contact the site tech. Give them the transaction number paypal gives for the order. Could be stuck in the system.

Quoting Turtledoves:

Yes I did. It doesn't come up. I even went into my sales for the whole month and it still doesn't say anything. Can't figure it out! I went through the whole PayPal receipt but it doesn't list anything about where it's from.

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Okay, I'll try doing that.

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Contact the site tech. Give them the transaction number paypal gives for the order. Could be stuck in the system.

Quoting Turtledoves:

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brieshon
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:19 PM
I've had that happen with storenvy orders before - never with etsy. Contact storenvy tech support and see if they have any pending orders! The 94 cents may have been paypal's cut. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:37 PM
I just realized that - I never check our the full receipts to see paypals normal cut, so there goes my theory! I'll have to contact both stores. My first thought was maybe because of all the construction going on with Storenvy, they may be lagging or losing orders.

Quoting Brieshon:

I've had that happen with storenvy orders before - never with etsy. Contact storenvy tech support and see if they have any pending orders! The 94 cents may have been paypal's cut. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Good luck finding out!!

goldilocksbecky
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:22 PM
2 moms liked this

If you have contact information for the buyer, I,d contact him/her and just say you are experiencing technical difficulties with their site (that you are unable to access all of the information) and that you want to confirm the details.  To me, that wouldn't,t seem unprofessional at all.  I,d actually be impressed with your level of customer service and willingness to go the extra mile. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN