Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your Storenvy glitching or is it just me?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:48 PM
  • 9 Replies

I show that I have had no "views" of my items today, yet I got an email telling me someone "digs" my stuff.  Now how can no one view yet dig me?  I am wondering if storenvy is glitching today?  Do you show any views on your storenvy dashboard?

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
DaiTilley
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Turtledoves has a post up about getting a PayPal payment for a hat, but not showing any sales on Etsy or Storenvy... I wonder if it's Storenvy messing her up to...?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:27 PM

With the new layout, people do not have to view your store at all or any items to "dig" your items. There are new profile pages for people, as well as new store profiles. I have views on my dashboard for today :)

If you're on twitter, and think it's an issue, tweet them! Otherwise send them an email :)

Turtledoves
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Yep - seems like Storenvy messed up for me as well. I wrote to them but haven't received an update. I'm not sure how long it takes to hear back from them though.

Quoting DaiTilley:

Turtledoves has a post up about getting a PayPal payment for a hat, but not showing any sales on Etsy or Storenvy... I wonder if it's Storenvy messing her up to...?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZsMommy
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:24 PM

No problem on views here-but like Melli said-people don't have to go directly to your stuff to like it.

Melli gave you some good info if you feel there's a problem-contact them.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:07 AM
On your admin panel, on the left, is an update about Paypal. Click the link at the bottom of the update. Follow the directions. :)

Quoting Turtledoves:

Yep - seems like Storenvy messed up for me as well. I wrote to them but haven't received an update. I'm not sure how long it takes to hear back from them though.

Quoting DaiTilley:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:14 AM

It is not glitching.. People don't have to go to your store to "Envy" products. Have you explored the new layout? I wrote a comprehension detailed break down of how it works on my blog.

http://www.daftcrafts.net/2012/12/new-storenvy.html

Familiarize! The new layout makes it easy for shoppers to "Envy" a product from your shop or follow users without ever visiting your custom store front.

RutterMama
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:14 AM

It has been glitching for a couple weeks with the  new changes.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Today is one week since it's update.. What glitches are you having?

Quoting RutterMama:

RutterMama
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:40 AM

One day, an entire day I couldn't even log on at all. But that is back. Recieving payment has been tricky, but that worked itself out with paypal. Had trouble with my collections and uploading photos one day.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Today is one week since it's update.. What glitches are you having?

Quoting RutterMama:

Join Us For A Great Time In the Craft Cafe!

Visit My Blog ~ Hart Of Karen Creations

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)